• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
it was ages ago on the first game, i think we are the only alliance that hasn't split up at all yet? but anyway, sorry about the 'cheating by using fairies' but it is very hard to keep track of how many fairies you have -.- maybe we should copy and paste the first post every time a new page is created?

B

BIg Mac

EW dont compare this game to that... SW did you read my suggestion?!? And I like that

@SW: The Gorons have been allianced with the Zoras and Kokiri through the whole thing, too.

@OW: There you go lying again. First of all, CB pretty much just joined and @lex has barely been on. Second, I would like to know where you found this. Lastly, I don't even know what Ikana Castle is. So why don't you play the game fairly for once.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
*I ride my horse to Kakariko Village, open my bottle of blue fire and set the village on fire. I throw a bomb at the entrance and rocks barricade the entrance as I swiftly escape to Hyrule Castle town and lift up the drawbridge*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I speak for the Hero of Time:"We Gorons will remove those boulders if you give us Ikana Castle and supplies"
Sorry if you don't like this HoT, and you don't have to say yes SW.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i would rather die than give my territory to you scum! *climbs to the top of the windmill which hasn't caught fire yet* and for all you asking why i haven't just used a deku nut to get out, the warehouse where we keep them all has burned down -.-

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i am NEVER giving up on the Gerudo! *jumps from windmill into graveyard* (if any Gerudo are online right now, i would kind of like your input here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom