• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

Please tell me, who is your king?!? Cause i would certainly like to know

T

theguy2

oh wait.. I was confused lol I thought you were someone else. my bad so can u let me go now?

B

BIg Mac

Uh... NO!!! YOU MUST NOT KNOW MY POLICY... I do not tolerate mY OWN SUBORDINATES ATTACKING ME!!!! You'll stay in there until my right hand comes online... Then it is up to HIM weather or not you will be set free

I quit this ******** game. It's so obvious that OW and SW cheat. In an earlier post SW went in to the Zora's Domain and stabbed everyone. One hit per post you ****ing ******. I might just quit ZD altogether, this is the bull**** that makes me think get a life!

B

BIg Mac

What are you talking about?!? That was completely random, If you have an issue talk to us about it, dont just quit... I thought th rule was that we can only attack one person per turn , meaning (not real) *I stab HoT and theguy2* but we couldn't say *I stab HoT 5 times*

Completely random? Are you serious!?! Every sane person that was in this game has quit! And I was spending the night at my friends' house(and went TP-ing) then had to wake up early today and go to the pool I belong to, then I went over to my other friend's house and watched and lit off fireworks. So sorry I have a life.

B

BIg Mac

Calm down HoT, aint no need to get upset I'm just tryin to understand where your comin from... I said it was random because it was off subject to what was happening at the moment, Like I said if you have a complaint talk about dont just go off on everybody and quit... Now I say again... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?

B

BIg Mac

When did OW and SW cheat... And again calm down, I'm just tryna help u out

B

BIg Mac

Omg stop answering my question with a question... Just answer it... When did they cheat?!?

About 10-15 pages back about a million times. Shouldn't they be out of fairies by now. They heal like 5 times every page and you start with like 10 fairies.

B

BIg Mac

Oh wow... I can see how you guys say they cheat it does seem that way... I couldnt read it all because my eyes are starting to hurt from the computer... But SW and OW, He's right it made no sense, and I admit that it is classified as "cheating" (ew I hate using that word) HoT I'm sorry that you and the others got cheated, unfortunately it's waaaaay too late for me to say anything about it. I don't think you should quit though... I know u guys are tired of the "cheating" (still hate that word) but I think we should work it out... I understaand if you quit though but... give it one more chance?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom