• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
I will set up a buisness of my own. It shall be...a mercinary.
I will work for anyone who can pay, as long as my race is not currently in a war or the job does not go against my race.

Prices
Small Jobs (If I'm not helping in a war) - $5
Big Jobs (If I'm not helping in a war) - $7
Small Jobs (If I'm helping someone succeed in a war) - $13
Big Jobs (If I'm helping someone succeed in a war) - $15

Note: My payment comes before the job. If I succeed in any type of small job, you do not have to pay me anything afterward. If I succeed in any type of big job, you have to pay an additinal $2 upon completing the job.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Edit:
@ Hot & Green Goron
You guys realize the Sheikah could just Deku Nut to death mountain, and if not, shoot the bombs with bow and arrows and avoid the falling rocks, right? ;);)

B

BIg Mac

Although you guys DO have power HoT... never and I repeat NEVER insult the sheikah, there race is like the sister to the gerudo and we'd choose the sheikah over all of the races in hyrule. So I repeat, NEVER insult the sheikah.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i am going to join the dekus. Since it looks like their isnt many on that team. Two questions. Is their anyone on the dekus team and is their a leader if their is no leader i can become it but if their isnt i obviously cant right. Second question. What exactly can you do here, are we aloud to make fortresses in are areas or start shops or buy things i just want to know all that we can do.

In case you were wondering i did read the opening of this thread so i know a little bit but from looking through the thread it looks like a lot of things have changed so i am just trying to get up to date.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
i am going to join the dekus. Since it looks like their isnt many on that team. Two questions. Is their anyone on the dekus team and is their a leader if their is no leader i can become it but if their isnt i obviously cant right. Second question. What exactly can you do here, are we aloud to make fortresses in are areas or start shops or buy things i just want to know all that we can do.

In case you were wondering i did read the opening of this thread so i know a little bit but from looking through the thread it looks like a lot of things have changed so i am just trying to get up to date.

Being a deku is a walking death trap! The gerudos took over lost woods and if you join, you'll serve as a slave for them! Join the kokiri instead~!

And shoot yer targets~! That's right, shoot you're targets here~!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i have to say that it isn't fair that the Gerudo took the lost woods when we didn't have any Deku, so i'm awarding the land back to our (1) deku

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i have to say that it isn't fair that the Gerudo took the lost woods when we didn't have any Deku, so i'm awarding the land back to our (1) deku
well thx so for now ill be the deku leader and i do have the woodfall temple area also. But onto my other question what exactly are able to do and how. Like could i buy weapons from other places to equip to my people in case of attack.

B

BIg Mac

Hold up on the game please you guys I pm'd SW a question and I'd like it to get an issue resolved before we continue.

The Gorons' Goodies Shop is now open! Here we sell great items at low prices. The prices are:

Bomb bag and bombs(10) = 15 Rupees
Big bomb bag and bombs(50) = 50 Rupees
Bombs(10) = 10 Rupees
Rocks(5) = 1 Rupee
Lava Lamp = 2 Rupees

Come by our store in Death Mountain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom