• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Epwna

The epic turnip king
This is the game of ice.Your in ice cavern, and you have blue fire. You only have three bottles worth. There are 6 passages in each of the 3 rooms. I'll roll a die, and if the number you pick is what I roll, you move on. If not, you don't lose, just you lost one bottle's worth. If you don't make it past the first room, you get no money backIf you get to the second room, you get your money back. If you get to the third room, you get double . If you make it to the end, you get triple money. Cost is $10.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
hey HOT am i able to buy from your store if so then i buy a bomb bag and bombs.

I am going to open the swamp shooting gallery. It will cost 15 ruppees
You get 10 shots
you get:
1 ruppee for hitting a mad scrub
5 ruppee for hitting a wolfo
10 ruppee for hitting a keese

ill make sure it is fair so that everyone gets an even payout.

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
@ Epwna: What's the job? If you tell me what you want me to do I'll determine if its a big job or not.

@ SheikahWarrior: No, the Lost Woods is rightfully the Gerudo's. I will settle for either all the Deku's supplies or all the Deku's land. Take your pick, but I'm not giving up both. Oh, and if you choose supplies I will leave the Deku HALF of there rupees to restock.
If you say no to either of these things, that will be a trigger to declare war against the Deku, and believe me, the Gerudo WILL win.

@ Epwna: What's the job? If you tell me what you want me to do I'll determine if its a big job or not.

@ SheikahWarrior: No, the Lost Woods is rightfully the Gerudo's. I will settle for either all the Deku's supplies or all the Deku's land. Take your pick, but I'm not giving up both. Oh, and if you choose supplies I will leave the Deku HALF of there rupees to restock.
If you say no to either of these things, that will be a trigger to declare war against the Deku, and believe me, the Gerudo WILL win.
Sorry but It's SW's game so if she says you can't have it, you can't have it. Just because you made up the new rules doesn't mean its your game.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire

i guess half the supplies since we dont have much. so now i have 7 fairies and 23 ruppees. And you gain 8 fairies and 24 ruppees. And as a sign of friendship ill thrown in 50 deku nuts since it looks as if we have an endless supply because their is know number shown. I hope this is all satisfactory

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Oh you can make an alliance well then ill need one so ill request one. Ok,I would like to make an alliance with the Hylians. ANd is their anyone here that i can play a game with to try and gain money?

edit:
i have 10 ruppees only because i bought that bomb bag from HOT's store. That is unless he has to confirm my purchase anyway.

edit 2: I take back who i would like to make an alliance with...for now

Last edited:

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
OK, Ironknuckle1, I'll take the fairies and 50 Deku nuts. I'll leave you with all of your rupees because it wouldn't be worth all the fuss just to take 5 rupees and if you only have 10 your defenitely going to need those 10. The Deku nuts you won't miss since you have unlimited of them.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
OK, Ironknuckle1, I'll take the fairies and 50 Deku nuts. I'll leave you with all of your rupees because it wouldn't be worth all the fuss just to take 5 rupees and if you only have 10 your defenitely going to need those 10. The Deku nuts you won't miss since you have unlimited of them.
sorry that 10 was after taking what you took because i had deducted what you had taken but i guess now i have 47.
But on another note i would like to open a shop

10 deku nuts-5 ruppees
25 deku nuts-10 ruppees
5 deku sticks-10 ruppees
10 deku seeds(for slingshot)-3 ruppees
30 deku seeds-10 ruppees

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom