• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Oh, then nevermind. I take $10 from you. You can't sell Deku sticks because that is not on the items list. Also, you can only sell what items you currently have. So basically, Deku Nuts.

Oh, I forgot SW was in a war with the Gorons. I'll help. *Rides over to death mountain on a horse, with a bow and 5 arrows. Goes as close as I can to the wall of motion sensing bombs and shoots Hot and Green Goron from afar* They each have one hit.

The Gerudo now have 2 less arrows then they used to.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
oh well then i only sell deku nuts for the same prices.

i also bury deku nuts around the woodfall temple as a large minefield(know this is not an aaxt of war i just was making some protection)

B

BIg Mac

EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW!!! I ASKED THAT YOU HALT BECAUSE THE ISSUE I MENTIONED WAS THE FACT THAT SW GAVE THE DEKU BACK THEY'RE LAND!!! ALTHOUGH TRUE IT IS HER GAME AND SHE MAKES THE RULES, WE CAN STILL TALK TO HER ABOUT THINGS!!!! I DONT THINK THIS SITUATION IS FAIR BECAUSE WE GERUDO PLAYED FAIR AND SQUARE JUST TO BE (and I hate saying this word) CHEATED OUT OF WAT WE EARNED FAIR AND SQUARE!!! SO I ASK AGAIN, PLEASE HOLD ON UNTIL WE GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GERUDO KING HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW!!! I ASKED THAT YOU HALT BECAUSE THE ISSUE I MENTIONED WAS THE FACT THAT SW GAVE THE DEKU BACK THEY'RE LAND!!! ALTHOUGH TRUE IT IS HER GAME AND SHE MAKES THE RULES, WE CAN STILL TALK TO HER ABOUT THINGS!!!! I DONT THINK THIS SITUATION IS FAIR BECAUSE WE GERUDO PLAYED FAIR AND SQUARE JUST TO BE (and I hate saying this word) CHEATED OUT OF WAT WE EARNED FAIR AND SQUARE!!! SO I ASK AGAIN, PLEASE HOLD ON UNTIL WE GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE WHOLE ARROW THING SW JUST DID... THAT'S CANCELED WE DIDNT BUY ANYTHING!!!
THE GERUDO KING HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!
you dont have to get mad we were all just trying to make a compromise.

B

BIg Mac

I'm not mad!!!! I dont get mad :)!!! It's in all caps because this is a crucial event that just occurd and when I asked for a halt it's like no one heard me... that's why it's in all caps

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I'm not mad!!!! I dont get mad :)!!! It's in all caps because this is a crucial event that just occurd and when I asked for a halt it's like no one heard me... that's why it's in all caps

i was just about to say that as long as i have one area and as long as i dont think that someone is going to attack me every minute then for now i dont care as much so i would be happy to let you have the lost woods that you rightfully deserve. So hopefully that ends all of this.

My shop is still open in woodfall temple with
5 deku nuts- 10 ruppees
15 deku nuts-20 ruppees
50 deku nuts-40 ruppees

my shooting game is still open also just look back a page to see it.

B

BIg Mac

Oh ok well Im good with that!!! Ironknuckle, your cool, can the gerudo consider the deku an ally?!?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Oh ok well Im good with that!!! Ironknuckle, your cool, can the gerudo consider the deku an ally?!?

for now but at the moment i would rather not get into the war for now due to having almost no supplies and only 20 ruppees

edit: for now i would think of us as more like trading partners you know like trading 50 deku nuts for so many daggers or arrows or something.

Last edited:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
You mean 10 rupees?? So, does this mean your giving us what's rightfully ours? The Lost Woods. I don't think I'll take no for an answer, the Deku don't have a good history in this game AT ALL. Just look at what happened to Zarom.
like i mentioned above to big mac i dont really care that much. And he offered an alliance and as i stated id ally with you all but as more of a trading partner then someone to go to war alongside since i have no weapons.

B

BIg Mac

I believe he's giving us the lost woods but he's keeping woodfall. Well that's what I agreed to

@ironknuckle: Yes, you can buy from my store. *hands over bomb bag and bombs*

@SW: The Gorons now have 80 Rupees.

@dao: I accept your alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom