• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Time Warriors RP

"What matters is that you're all right now, right? There wasn't much of it, and it's all cleaned up now." She soothed, gentle and tender. It wasn't entirely true--there were some bloodstains on the ground, but at least Andrew wasn't bloody. That's what she was referring to.

She noticed Klaus leave but made no comment.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Milo's logic got through to Madi. She took a deep, shuddering breath and nodded, then opened her eyes. There was a little blood on the ground, she winced at the sight, but Mr. Andrew wasn't bleeding anymore. He was all patched up, and he was gonna be OK. Thank goodness. She sighed in relief and finally relaxed. Well, as much as she could, which wasn't much compared to the average person but a good bit for her.

((Feels a bit weird. Mleh. And does turning the man over really constitute as helping to treat him, PK?))

After a moment, Milo poked back and brushed Madi's hair from her face with a tender smile. "We're going to be fine." she told her, "and I really mean that." Glancing up, she saw Raenis in pretty bad shape. "Raenis, do you need those treated?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Spader lands. He speaks to his gauntlet. " Dishwasher mode." Soapy water bursts out of his gauntlet. Then, hot air bursts out of it. Spader inspects it. It's so clean, it sparkles. " My gauntlet has a medical mode. Do any of you need healing?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( No, but the swords healing mode appearance is a giant sword with green flames that shoots healing lasers. I don't think anyone would want to be healed by that.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom