• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Time Warriors RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
After her and Milo turned Mr. Andrew over, Madi saw the nasty injury on his head and freaked out all over again. She scooted back from him and let Milo do her thing, taking deep breaths and trying not to puke, or even think about it at all.

((Hmm, Madi is afraid of blood. Noted. Working with it. Keeping it. I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE MADI'S BREAKOUT RP!))

Milo finishes cleaning the wound, ignoring Madi for the time being, and examines it carefully. Definitely a concussion, no skull damage, thank God. She pulled out some bandages and, after applying a think layer of some ointment to protect form infection(whcih undoubtedly hurt as well) she pulled his head up onto her lap and wrapped bandages around his head, careful make sure it was under his hair as much as it could be.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((...Note to self: Don't ever leave the forums for too long.))

Klaus didn't realize Andrew got hurt until he finished whirling around and slashing people. He looked over at where Milo and Madi were and saw Andrew's body on the ground. He wanted to go over there, but it looked like the two girls had it under control. He went back to fighting with Raenis to make sure nothing could get close to Andrew, Madi, and Milo.

Andrew is fighting the pain and the blackness washing over him. He looks up at Milo and focused on her to keep himself from blacking out. He knew she wasn't Sarah.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((I was about to administer the poke of revival lol.))

Finally, the last of the cavemen went down. Klaus rushed over to where Madi and Milo were helping Andrew. "Is he going to be ok?" He looks at himself and discovers a few rather large bruises.

"I'm almost certain." Milo responded. "He might be dazed for a while, but he should be all right." She watched him carefully. "You know, if it hurts that much, you should just let yourself pass out. You won't die." she told him, hoping he was listening.

She glanced up at Klaus. "You're pretty beaten-up yourself. I can treat those, if you'd like."

((Where do I bring Max in... ))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Thanks, but I think I'll be fine. It's just a few bruises. Nothing much." Looking around, he said, "Geez what the heck happened here...?"

((Maybe... Uh... We see him as we wander around the city looking for clues?))

((That could work. I just don't quite know how to enter... hm hm.))

Milo nodded. "Whatever you say, Klaus." She watched Andrew for a long moment, then sighed and started packing up the medkit. "Are the rest of you all right?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi said nothing. She wasn't hyperventilating as bad as she was earlier, but it was obvious she was still freaking out. She was trembling all over and her hair was completely covering her face, her head ducked low and curled in on herself.

((Yup. Freaking out. And she wasn't really helping Milo, PK...))

Milo sighed. Her work was basically done. Closing the medkit, she glanced around at the group. Then, and only then, did she see Madi.

She did the best thing she could do. She knelt knelt to the quaking child and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry about that, Madi. I had to help Andrew first, but... I really am sorry for neglecting you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I-i-it's O-OK..." Madi whispered, hugging Milo back with trembling arms. "J-just the... b-b-blood..." Simply saying the word 'blood', as stuttered as it was, made her tremble harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom