• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Time Warriors RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( PK approved it in the SU. I conclude that that means its not Stu-ing. Besides, who would want to be healed by a giant flaming sword that shoots lasers? That leaves only it acting as a computer and a weapon. I didn't even use a very advanced weapon in the fight.))

((i like to think that the future will have some huge problem which will cause a downgrade in the. or people will like having devices so much they will be so many little things. ))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Ok. Yes I did approve it. But I specifically said not too overpowering. Yes. Spader did not use a very advanced weapon in the fight. The problem was that it seemed as if he was basically taking Milo's role. However, now that I think about it... I'm guessing that he was going for comic relief. Is that so Woyo? Also, I have an idea on how to intro Max, Mono. Just tell me whenever you want him to come in.))

((Guys, can we just stop arguing and keep RPing? PK will take care of it if he thinks Woyo's gauntlet is getting out of hand. I'll keep my own opinions to myself here, but... geez.
And, PK, I'd like Max to enter now. VM me your idea.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Just as my two cents, making your gauntlet have a healing mode when that's Milo's specialty and only battle use makes you seem kind of inconsiderate. Versatile tech is one thing, but taking another person's job just because you 'can' is another. Don't have the healing option is my opinion. But yeah. I'll shut up now.))

((Ummmm. Guys? Can we have this live again? ))

Andrew groans softly, his head hurting like no other. He wants to get up and fight, but he can't. His body feels like lead.

((I, sadly, agree with miserable, you guys need to get this up and running again. And IMO, which none have asked for, you need more vicious villians. Oh and I apologize for showing up without permission. Personally I liked reading this.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I was simply going to post to chew you out on posting in an RP you're not a part of, but then I read your post and am glad to have a fan of this RP. ^^ Lemme refamiliarie myself with what's going on and I'll see if I can reply.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom