• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Time Warriors RP

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Everyone cross your fingers and hope this goes well.))

Klaus was walking along one of the roads of Darcaina. There was nothing in sight. The Ancient Indian Warriors had ransacked the town and left it behind. Dang it... I just want to go back... back to my own time... but how could I possibly do that? He continued walking.

((Not very... detailed as you'd think a starting post should be... Darcaina is one of the towns we'll be traveling through. THere are several others, but this is sort of like the starting point of the adventure. The other towns will get revealed later on. Go ahead and hop on in!))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Raenis is walking through Darcaina, sword on his shoulder, whistling. He keeps an eye out for danger, but seems very relaxed. However, the broadsword and the war axe usually steered away trouble, as do his muscles. He sees a man (Klaus), and jogs over to him.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Klaus notices a man jogging towards him. He raised an eyebrow. "Hello. Is there something you need?"

((If we're the only ones that post after a while, I'll stop it and wait.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline wandered around the town she was in (Darcaina, she thought it was called), feeling hopelessly lost. She missed her brother, she missed her sisters, she even missed her cousin Miles, and he'd only lived with them for a short time! Basically, she was just miserable. Finally, she couldn't go on any longer before breaking down. She sat against the nearest wall, brought her knees up to her chest, and started crying. Her tears quickly turned to quiet sobs, even through her attempts to stay silent in her misery. She didn't care if anyone heard her anymore. She just missed home.

((Deep beginning Madi is deep. And please don't kill me, I'm bringing my Sonicish canon into her backstory. Miles is pretty much meant to be Tails, though in this RP, he won't actually be Tails. Is that OK? Please be OK.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Spader soars over Darcaina, reveling in the freedom of flight. He sees several people wandering around. Time was seriously messed up.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((Yeah that's ok. I'm honestly ok on whatever. Just no riding cheetahs.... XD))

"Klaus. I'm glad there are still people here. I was getting pretty lonely myself."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well... I sort of miss home... But I like it here too. So many things I could never dream of."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Pretty much what she said. And I'm going to wait until someone decides to find Madi because she is not good at comforting herself.))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
(XD.))

"I see... I honestly don't care about home... I just want to see this place... restored... Is that someone crying?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Not looking up.))

"Yeah..." Raenis starts running, sheathing his sword, and kneels by Madi. "Sh... sh... it's okay..." he hugs her gently, just trying to comfort her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom