• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sword Spirits RP Thread

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Judith takes in the girl before her, something in her resonating at the sight. But there's no time for that now.
With one quick glance back, she states with urgency. "We need to go." She grabs the girl's arm and dashes away from the cavern.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tsubaki sighs and grabs her, pulling her onto the board. "Hold on!"

((I see what you did. Resonate, Resonance (opening theme of Soul Eater season 1) :)))

Moonstone

Judith takes the step onto the device, gasping with confusion and clinging to the girl. "W-what is this?"

In the spirit world, Furie and Gentle both release twin sighs, always unprepared for Jude's occasional and small outbursts of bubble-headedness.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Its mine." Tsubaki takes off, flying away fast from the volcano. "Hey, don't forget me!" Saki's voice sounds from the sword.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Uma was galloping below Tsubaki. Nadeshiko prayed, and Sakuha glowed a white light, making wings appear from Uma's body and making her fly up near them. "Who's the other girl, Tsubaki?"

Moonstone

Judith seemed distressed. She hated heights. They were her only fear. She closed her eyes and clung to Tsubaki. At that moment, a white mist formed from the sword at her hip, condensing into human form. The boy clad in white clasped a hand on Jude's trembling shoulder.

"You have to forgive her. She's usually not like this." Giving Jude a gentle and comforting squeeze, he offered a hand to Tsubaki. "I'm Furie. This is Judith... but you can probably just call her Jude."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Nadeshiko nodded. "I am Nadeshiko, the pegasus is Uma, and this is Temani, the spirit of the sword Sakuha." Temani floated near them, watching with a stern look on her face.

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
Safia popped out of the blade, "I'm Safia, nice to meet you Furie! My master's Dartani, the half human, half demon."
Safia was in her humanoid form, and randomly sang,
"Knowledge of old,
Wisdom to be told,
Insight, all the truth-
Revealed for the youth...
The great hero.
Gentle breeze blowing,
Soaring, gliding,
Laughter, happiness,
All are gracious
To Nayru..."

Users who are viewing this thread