• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sword Spirits RP Thread

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Nadeshiko smirked. "Tamani?" Tamani got a spark in her eyes. "Of course." The thing holding Nade's ponytail in place then got a cherry blossom in it, and her face turned evil-ish. The horse got blossoms in her hair as well, and ran quickly towards Safia, Nade laughing evily-ish.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Saki smiles. "Let's go!" Tsubaki smiles and gives him the board. He steps on it and is very nervous as it turns into a hoverboard. "Be careful!"

The board takes off to the volcano. Saki is frightened. Ah, geez, why did i want to do this again? He smiles, however, as he quickly overtakes Safia

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(can someone find my sword? its waiting to be pulled out of the pedestal. Hetsu is in a dark corner of a lake. He was put at the edge of the lake, but slided in when a rockslide pushed the pedestal into the lake. All he can do is play with fishys)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Nadeshiko and Uma turned back to normal and stopped at the lake. "I am Nadeshiko. The horse is Uma, and this is Temani, the spirit of the sword Sakuha." Temani smiled.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Saki sighs and went back to his Meister. "Come on, party's moved." Tsubaki gets on, Saki turning into his sword. "You over your fear of heights?" "Yeah... i never went on this thing alone before." "Good!" They arrive at the lake. "Hey, what's going on?"

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Hi! Hard to remember all the names. Ill do my best. Hetsu is my name. I'm a sword spirit of a newly made blade.
Hw tried to float out of the lake,but he was knocked back,unable to get too far from the sword in the pedestal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom