• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sword Spirits RP Thread

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
WOW! A lot of people joined! Here's the charecters!

Humans~

Human~
Name: Link
Looks: Like Link
Personality: Fun loving, but is very caring.
Sword: The Master Sword

Human~
Name: Dartani
Looks: Long black hair and gentle and kind green eyes. But, sometimes, she looks cold and uncaring. White skin.
Personality: Sad, dark, and loving. She wants nothing more than everything to be alright. Is half-demon.
Sword: The gray sword (Safia)

Human-
Name: Judith
Appearance: Long, wavy auburn hair, with sleek bangs that cover half her face. Her eyes are rusty-bronze, thin spikes of emerald green forming a sort of star from the pupil. Pale complexion, free of marks. She wears a modified knights uniform, sleek and form fitting, colored a dusty gold. (Like Pipit)
Personality: Aloof and always thinking. A strong leader who's confident in herself and her decisions, but doesn't act self-important. She respects everything for what they are, and is an exceptional judge of strengths and weaknesses. She's rarely incorrect about her assumptions.
Sword: The Yin and Yang Sword- Gentle and Furie

Human~
Name: Nadeshiko (nah-di-hi-koe) Fujisaki
Looks: Nadeshiko has dark purple hair that is in a ponytail and soft brown eyes. She wears a lavender shirt with a white cherry blossom design, a knee-length purple skirt, and light purple tights. On her feet are lavender leather shoes. Nadeshiko wears a plaid red cape that covers the top of her torso and to her elbows on her arms.
Personality: Nadeshiko is a sweet and calm girl, and she is quick to offer her help to anyone who needs it. However, if you get her angry, she will basically go into a psycho mode...yeah...don't get Nade angry.
Sword: Sakuha.

Name: Tsubaki
looks: She is tall, with blonde hair with streaks of a dark pink. Her eyes are the same pink. Her clothes are a light blue sleeveless top and black pants. Her arm is tattooed with the tsubaki flower.
Personality: She is very level headed and determined. She knows what she is doing and can control Saki's power, which is difficult. She is quiet around others, however, and likes to stay with Saki, with whom she is comfortable as his Meister. She follows what is right, even if it technically goes against the rules sometimes.
Sword: Saki

Human~
Name: Caroni
Looks: Many girls would describe him as handsome. He has short, messy brown hair and gray eyes. He has a light tan. Usaully wears black.
Personality: He's quiet, kind, and usaully keeps to himself. He really is a prodigy at drawing.
Sword: Hetsu

Sword Spirits~

Sword Spirit~
Name: Phi
Looks: Like Phi
Sword: She is the Master Sword
Multiple Forms: She has a spirit form, and a human like form.

Sword Spirit

Name: Furie/Gentle
Age: ?? (hundreds of years old. An original goddess sword)
Looks: Sword form- A double blade that prevents wounds from healing properly.

One blade is white, and the other is black.
Human form- (2 that look similar other than coloring) Gentle is the black half. Short, chopped black hair that lays flat, with steel grey eyes. Furie is the white half. He has white/blonde hair that stands up. His eyes are gold.
Personality- Gentle is quite and calculating. Furie is brash and straightforward. Gentle can control and subdue his emotions, while Furie cannot. Furie is more proactive than Gentle- he'll actively pursue quests for the sake of doing so, while Gentle only does what he deems necessary.
Forms: 2 (Gentle and Furie)

Neither is dominate, and they switch "sides" for whatever the situation calls for.

Name: Safia
looks: She becomes all metalic-y and has light blue skin and amber eyes when she wants to, other-wise, she's a human and has short light silver hair.
Curse: She sometimes gets all.... evil. She starts feeling the want to kill others and gets blood red eyes.
Looks: She was created as a sword spirit, and the sword she represents is a gray sword with the triforce on it in white on 1 side, the other, it's black.(When she's humanoid, she has the triforce on front and back of neck.) She represents good and evil, but tends to stay good, except when she's on a 'Let's kill others' mode. When she's good, she kind, nice, and loving. When evil, crazy and maniacal.

Sword Spirit~
Name: Tanami
Looks: Tanami is a small girl, about 2.3. She has long light purple hair that is down, wears a pink kimono with a lavender flower design, and has dark purple eyes.
Sword: Sakuha
Multiple Forms?: No

Id like to be a sword spirit.
Name: Hetsu
Looks:Hetsu is a human like figure, but is completely purple,and has a small cape wrapped around him
Multiple Forms: Hetsu does have multiple forms,but being g a new crafted sword,he does not know that yet. His forms can only be unleashed by pure emotions.(not like good but pure. Like pure evil or pure anger.That made no sense)

Name: Saki
Looks: as a human he is pale with dark eyes and hair. He is tall and lank. Only wears black. He has very bad OCD ((Kid)). As a sword, he is a katana made from the darkest metal. the blade is long and the hilt of ebony. He is very powerful. ((Death scythe idea...))

Have fun! :-D

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Fine with me))

Tsubaki and Saki were walking around Faron woods. "And just look at these mushrooms, in perfect symmetry!" Saki said with joyous awe. Tsubaki rolls her eyes. "Congrats. By the way... you DO know there is more to life than symmetry?" "What? No, everything needs to be perfectly symmetrical!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tsubaki was tuning out Saki's ranting, lost in thought, when she ran into Dartani. "Oh, sorry!"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((BTW, Nadeshiko has a white horse with a brown mane and tail that wears a satchel for Nade to carry stuff.))

Nadeshiko was on her horse, Sakuha on her back. Tamani was floating next to her, following. They were in the forest, searching for food and berries.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((How can we be on the surface pre-SS if people couldn't go to the surface untill Link opened i with the Ememald tablet, and I'm playing as Link.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm Tsubaki, and my weapon is Saki... the idiot who can't shut up..." She looks shy and kind of awkward. "AAAAGGGHHHHH! This kikwi is in perfect symmetry! It's so adorable!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom