• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sword Spirits RP Thread

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"Hey guys, have you ever heard about the sacred cherry tree Konahana? That's where I got Sakuha and met Temani. Maybe there will be a clue somewhere nearby there. Why don't we go tomorrow? It's going to bloom tomorrow, and you do NOT want to miss it!" Nadeshiko smiled.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Jude considers. "I guess it's possible... It's a start, at the very least." She looks at Furie, who has no answer to give either. She shakes her sword, but it seems like Gentle doesn't want to respond. What is wrong with him? "Anyway... lead the way."

Elementic

Nadeshiko smirked. "Why don't we add a bit of fun? Hey Ankoku?" Ankoku looked over, and noticed a playful look in Nade's eyes. "Last one there is an overweight moblin!" She then got onto Uma and flew off. Ankoku laughed and got onto his pheonix. "No fair! You got a head start!" He flew after her, then smirked at the others. "Race you!"

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
((I need to wait for Tsubaki to get back, since Jude's going to ride with her... Jude would get sick racing, anyway, since heights scare her.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Oh, you mean me? Okay!))

Tsubaki grabs Judeth gently and pulls her onto the board, Saki turning into a sword. "Come on.... one more time."

Elementic

Nadeshiko and Ankoku were right beside each other, smirks on their faces.

"You've improved, Ankoku."

"You too."

The dove under the clouds and towards the forest, still in their little race. Temani and Kuragari were in their swords.

Elementic

Nadeshiko smirked, then noticed the clearing where Konahana was. The sun was rising in the distance. We can see it! She sped ahead and landed right before Ankoku. "I win!" Ankoku chuckled.

Elementic

As soon as the sun fully rose and the sky turned blue, the tree seemed to sparkle. It's leaves then popped into cherry blossoms slowly. A visible breeze with sparkles surrounded the people there.

Elementic

Pink swirls appeared in front of the tree, and a woman appeared. She had long black hair in two long ponytails. She wore a bright pink robe that covered her feet. In fact, she didn't seem to have feet at all! Around her neck was a floating purple ribbon that she held the ends of in her hands.

Nadeshiko smiled softly. "Hello, Furora." The tree spirit smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom