• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sewers

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Wait a sec, why was the shiny girl walkin' away? "Hey, where ya goin'?" He called, getting up and going after her.

((Kira, you are officially his imprint of the RP. He has one for EVERY RP. And you are the unlucky victim of this one. You will never lose him, and he will care about you like you are his own mother. You are stuck with him. For all eternity.))

((I... ****. ))

Kira didn't answer. Tugging her hood down a little lower, she kept walking and hoped he'd just give up after a little while.

((Lenyrin is the imprint in The Shift, right? XD
Well, it'll be kinda OoC for this Kira for a while, but it'll send her through her Trial a lot faster. Trial being the thing that make sher grow up and become the best she can be. Meli's is learning to be strong without having to conceal the truth and turn to... stuff to stay on top of things. And Kirinen's is learning to cope with her fire and stay dominant of herself without having to dominate everything in life. Not sure about everyone else's, but Kira's is definitely embracing who she is and what she feels. Which is something that took me literally a full year to get her to do. A full year. A YEAR.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Dang... Well, Luke can help with that. He's all about what people really feel. Dogs can smell fear, he can detect all y'all's true emotions. And yes Lenyrin's his Shift imprint. And Meli's his VM RP imprint. Wow, he likes your girls. Heh, that makes him sound like a pimp...))

Luke followed after her, wondering where she was going. He wanted to know.

((Nah. If anyone, Shannon's a pimp. That didn't even sound vaguely pimp-ish. Well, not with THAT kind of comparison XD))

Kira didn't say a word, barely acknowledging Luke. Oh, she knew he was following her. She didn't really care. Right?

Eh. He'd leave soon enough. Probably before he figured out about what was really up with the bracer arm he was so fascinated by. Or, who knew, maybe that was when he'd leave. Nobody wanted anything to do with science, and he probably didn't either. It's just too dangerous, she thought bitterly. I'm just too dangerous.

Kira didn't respond. She was pretty much completely lost in her thoughts now, not that she'd tell him even if she was listening. Her mind was wandering, the way it always did, back to what she was looking for...

((...nyeh))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Luke just kept trotting after Kira like a loyal puppy, barely even realizing he was doing so. He was thinkin' about random stuff, like shiny girl's shiny arm, cardboard boxes, things that were sticky...

((Get that reference and I will love you forever.))

Luke just kept trotting after Kira like a loyal puppy, barely even realizing he was doing so. He was thinkin' about random stuff, like shiny girl's shiny arm, cardboard boxes, things that were sticky...

((Get that reference and I will love you forever.))

((....I feel like I SHOULD...
Also, Shiny Girl. Candy Lady. Same person. Does he just fasten on what's intriguing? I find it funny that he focuses on the bracer arm here and on her skin in the VM RP.

Also, blah, I have nothing to respond with. >>))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((:lol: Neither do I. But yes, that's how he works. Like Dagger calls people by some nickname about an outstanding feature, ie The Small One, for as long as he can get away with it. Luke calls people by what he first notices about them. Here he first noticed the bracer, in the VM RP he first noticed her skin because you described it using the word caramel. And so she has two different nicknames.

And the reference is from Good Burger, the movie. Ed is a slightly less empathetical Luke. He just is.))

((:lol: Neither do I. But yes, that's how he works. Like Dagger calls people by some nickname about an outstanding feature, ie The Small One, for as long as he can get away with it. Luke calls people by what he first notices about them. Here he first noticed the bracer, in the VM RP he first noticed her skin because you described it using the word caramel. And so she has two different nicknames.

And the reference is from Good Burger, the movie. Ed is a slightly less empathetical Luke. He just is.))

((I never noticed that Dagger does that... probably because he never gave one to one of my characters >> So confused.
And I know XD You keep thinking I do not know these things because I keep implying that I do not know these things but I do

...What.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I mostly explain these things for myself to sort them out, not because I think you don't know. And Dagger's called Meli 'the annoying redheaded girl' more than a handful of times in various RPs. And you've never seen the movie Good Burger? DUDE YOU MUST SEE IT! And compare Luke to Ed.))

((I mostly explain these things for myself to sort them out, not because I think you don't know. And Dagger's called Meli 'the annoying redheaded girl' more than a handful of times in various RPs. And you've never seen the movie Good Burger? DUDE YOU MUST SEE IT! And compare Luke to Ed.))

((He... has? o_O Must have been early Dreamers or something, I don't remember that. At all. >> And I will... dude. Hopefurly. :33

Also, I AM ABUSING EMOTICONS. DWI))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Alright, I have thought about it, and think it is okay for characters to discover the people of the sewers. So if you want, you can direct them to the sewer entrance (a large gaping hole) or just wait, as this will not just take place over by the entrance. This is a mass attack, and you will have a chance to fight them anywhere in Central Town.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon chuckles, "Oh you're gonna tell me that story... again. Geez. Maybe if you tell me again I'll be able to tell the story with you this time!"

(revive reply)

"No, no, no," Max replied, waving a hand at Shannon. "I didn't intend to tell you the story again.I'm old, but not that old, I know I've told you a thousand times already. But if you'd like me to, I'm certainly willing..." He glanced at Shannon questioningly, eyebrows quirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom