• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seventeenth Era Part II [RP Thread]

((Oh no, it's fully related. I don't want this to die, either.... it's far too young.
I'm still trying to get Silver to post. She says she can't think of what to do, and I've told her three or four times what she can do... >>))

Meli made a 'pffffft' sound. "Okay. so Liam and I are going to the party. We still need people to hack the data storage. Who's doin' that?" She glanced at Shannon questioningly, although she knew full well that he intended to attend the party. He didn't exactly have the charisma, but he did have the experience to do both jobs.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shrugged then chuckled, "Damn normally choices like this would be easy. But damn, party, which sounds awesome or hacking. Damn, you gave me one heluva choice there, Meli." He then tapped his forehead, obviously trying to make up his mind and quickly. "Pick for me, would ya, Melica?"

(and I'm one of the a**holes that kept you guys hanging forever... sorry guys... >>)

Shannon shrugged then chuckled, "Damn normally choices like this would be easy. But damn, party, which sounds awesome or hacking. Damn, you gave me one heluva choice there, Meli." He then tapped his forehead, obviously trying to make up his mind and quickly. "Pick for me, would ya, Melica?"

(and I'm one of the a**holes that kept you guys hanging forever... sorry guys... >>)

((It's fine, Silver ^^))

Meli giggles softly. "Damn, damn, daaamn. Anyways... um..." She pursed her lips. "I... guess we need your brains. Do you mind joining the hacking party? You can go to the next festival we end up needing to infiltrate." she joked. "Seriously, though. We need your mad hacker skills."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shrugs, "I figured as much. Mad hacking skills it is. Now." He glances over at Sierra, "You coming with me? I don't want to be all lonely with all my hacking.... and stuff."

(there, now I force Ali to reply. XD)

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
((It is in London, and just get a starting point for your character done, for example Lucas is at home working on a gadget with almost no use.))

((I'm sorry to make it hard on you "neutral" folks, but we can only get the plot going once those who are with Meli come down, which will potentially happen shortly. When I planned teh entrance, I was kind of hoping more people would actually already be with the group XD I just need to get Baba and VGN to post, then I'll have us come down and we can start making interactions.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((
waiting.gif
))

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(ERMAHGERSH so sorry!!! I wasn't expecting this to start the other day then me and GS were busy >> anyway I'll reply now!)

Sierra glanced back at Shannon, out at the world around then from the rooftops, then back at Shannon. She sighed, "Well...I'm not much of a party goer anymore, so I think I'll make sure you don't get lonely." she gave a slight amused smile.

(As for Max...I didn't finish his skelly...and I have no idea what to do with Teh Cajun XD)

(ERMAHGERSH so sorry!!! I wasn't expecting this to start the other day then me and GS were busy >> anyway I'll reply now!)

Sierra glanced back at Shannon, out at the world around then from the rooftops, then back at Shannon. She sighed, "Well...I'm not much of a party goer anymore, so I think I'll make sure you don't get lonely." she gave a slight amused smile.

(As for Max...I didn't finish his skelly...and I have no idea what to do with Teh Cajun XD)

((Just give it some time. I'll help you out with that, and Lance, once we get down. ^^))

Meli nodded. "Cool. SO that jsut leaves Jack..." She glanced at the last remaining member of their current group with a faint grin. "What're you doing, hm?"

((*VMs VGN*))

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
((I've been really busy with band camp lately, so I haven't had much time to be on. Is it okay if I delay coming into the story until around Saturday?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom