• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seventeenth Era Part II [RP Thread]

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Yes, I read it all. I'm being in character. Liam makes pizza cloning devices, remember? This just seemed like the way he'd walk back in. And I thought you said he'd disappeared for a while.))

Last edited:
((I don't even remember what I said. For convenience, he can have gotten back with the team before now. Tt's been two weeks since the end of Part I, although it is my fault for not mentioning that in the first place. And that doens't really help the fact that they're on the roof of a very tall building, how do you just walk up to someone on a top secret scout mission in the dead of night while they're on the roof of a very tall building.

I'm not saying it's a bad way to reenter, but it just doens't fit the circumstances. Please edit.))

((Thanks! ^^))

Liam looks over the side. " Nice view."

Meli made a ffffff sound. "Yes, fabulous. A splendid view of the wondrous fall to our deaths." Her sarcastic voice held her annoyance as well as her tension. Meli wasn't exactly at ease these days--it had been two weeks since the Rocklow incident, and in that time she'd come to realize just how important all the stuff they were involved in was. It wasn't just national--it was significant on a worldwide level.

Having the fate of the world on your shoulders? It sucked. Didn't really excuse her snappiness as of late--well, it kind of did, but still--it sucked.

She sighed through her nose. "So, Liam, You want to go to the party tomorrow and try to get things out of the honchos or join the infiltration unit and hack into the database? It's up to you."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I'll go to the party. I want to test a new hypnotism technique that I invented. I haven't had a chance to test it yet."

Melica rose an eyebrow at him, watched him for a long moment, then sighed. "As long as nobody catches you and you don't--possess them or any weird **** like that, you go ahead and do that."

((What she said. >>))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kristine pulled into a side street next to the building, and parked her bike, hiding it from view so she could get to it later if necessary. She left the helmet on her head to keep her face hidden, but she knew exactly where her gun was if she needed it.

"Alright, let's get this party started" she said as she walked up towards the lobby.

((Um, DH, that won't quite work. The party is a private one--the public shouldn't know about it--without identification, she's gonna be thrown out. Besides, absolutely nothing is happening at the party tonight. I'm waiting on Silver, Baba, and VGN to post so I know they're ready to go before I can do anything with the plot, and I mean anything. It really is my own fault for being so crappy at this and not telling you guys the details about the festival, but... yeahhh >>))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
tumblr_m81n03AUOZ1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
((All we can do now is play... The OoC Waiting Game! (wooh...)))

((On an unrelated note, I hope this RP doesn't die))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom