• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Next Link's Hair Color

Link's Hair Color Should Be...

• Blonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunette

• Blonde or Brunette

• A diffferent hair color

• It depends on the atmosphere of the game

• I really don't care

• Total voters
wow I learned something new today blond->male blonde-> female brunet-> male brunette ->female. Interesting. Although they are pronunced the same.

Anyway I think we should change it up and make him a red head although that probably wouldnt be well received seeing that ganandorf is red head.

I do like the blonde but it depends on the game. Links hair in Skyward Sword was fitting because it was a little bit darker.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I chose Blond or Brunette. Because if you mix those to you get my hair a mousy blond color (Mousy is a strange way to describe I know)
But he should have that kind of hair. But then I had a stupid random thought. What would he look like with red hair? strange huh :P
But I Digress, Blond is a good color on him and Brunette possibly even nicer...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I vote blonde/brunette but honestly I don't care so long as it is Link at heart.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Depends on the atmosphere. If it's an upbeat story, then I'd like to see him with blonde or red hair. If it's a game about despair, then I think it'd be great to see him with Black hair; Emo Link.

A nice kind of flowing violet like this:

Konachan.com+-+73532+bakemonogatari+long_hair+purple_eyes+purple_hair+senjougahara_hitagi+skirt+tie.jpg

In all seriousness, it depends on the games atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom