• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Next Link's Hair Color

Link's Hair Color Should Be...

• Blonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunette

• Blonde or Brunette

• A diffferent hair color

• It depends on the atmosphere of the game

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I actually liked the slightly darker haired Links, like the ones with more brunet or the dirty blondish hair color. I have nothing against the blonde hair color, however... I don't know... I just think that I like that hair more when its a little darker in color. :P

It's arguable but for me in Twilight Princess I thought Link was a dirty blonde, and in Skyward Sword I thought he was a light brunette.
I really don't care, but I guess it'd be nice to for Link to be a real brunette again like in the original Zelda games.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Even though I think Link looks best as a Blonde/Dirty Blonde, it really depends on the rest of the character design. Like WW Link is kiddish and happy looking and he is super blonde(almost yellow). TP Link is a little more epic and dark like he is super cool and determined and he is Dirty Blonde(honestly he is kinda brunette)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I think Blonde suits him as much as his green clothes do, but in the end it really does depend on the atmosphere. I wouldn't even mind seeing Pink come back again :lol: (of course I say that now...)

The Hyrulian

Hero Of Time
I think that it does depend on the atmosphere of that game, as in like Oot and MM it was a lot more childish looking, just more cartoony, and then you get TP where it is a very serious game, and Link looks much more grown up, but I like both versions really, just keep Toon Link blonde. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom