• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Music of Spirit Tracks

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I loved all of the songs in The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. I enjoyed the last Spirit Flute song and Song of Birds. There was so many beautiful songs that were featured in the game. Does anyone agree with me that ST has had the best music since OoT?

Correction: best music since Wind Waker. But that's just my opinion. Still all the Zelda soundtracks are amazing and the ST one really just flat out stands out amongst the crowd as an exceptionally good Zelda Soundtrack.

T

Toon link

I also quite enjoyed the music. The Overworld, Troubled realm, and Chancellor Cole's theme were really good. Not to mention Link and Zelda's Duet, and the Final boss music was just EPIC! also its nice to be back after so long, alot has changed

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I loved the music that ST had. It definitely had some tunes in it that I found to be some of my favorites out of the whole series; the Overworld Theme being one of them. :)

L

LokomoSinc

I have to admit, the music from spirit tracks is amazing. Even though Link and Zelda's duet at the first end of the game is tough, seeing every Lokomo just makes me wanna cry! And Linebecks Theme, it's just so realistic. I could imagine a guy like linebeck, with his theme playing every time he makes a step. I'm facsinated. Sincerly, Lokomo Sinc, the Underwater Lokomo.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Linebeck's Theme, *Cole's Theme, Byrne's Theme, the second part of the last boss battle and the music that plays right before that, and finally the Lost Woods song. This game had some pretty good music for a DS game. I was actuaaly surprised at how much music it had. I actually think it has one of the best soundtracks in the Zelda series. Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time before it.

*I listen to it every. Single. Day.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
No one has even mentioned my favorite.
I loved every music in this game, except Hyrule Castle. Whenever I hear it, I'm all like, "NOOOOO!!!!!" Because you're there for SO LONG! It took me forever to find the passage to the upper field because I accidentally tapped through when Zelda said blaintly, "It's behind the castle." Yeah, I tap a lot accidently. So I tapped through that. It took me so long to find the passage, and I got sick of the music.

Onward, the best music in the whole game, and possibly the best Zelda music of all time would have to be:

[http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeldaDungeon#p/u/93/OwmlOjQEFFw[/URL]

Sorry, I like cliff hangers :nerd:

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
Does anyone agree with me that ST has had the best music since OoT?

I agree.

I really do believe it. I loved every single song in the game. Especially the overworld themes (the main one, and the one when you first enter the Snow/Fire Realm), the title theme/final flute song, and the Tower of Spirits themes.

Yes, I agree that the music was pretty radical :P I'd even go as far as to say it was as good as Twilight Princess's track (which was pretty awesome, in my opinion).

octorok74

TETTAC
I loved the music in ST. My favorite bits were when you played with the sages and I wish you could continuously play them, but you can't. Overall, the music was great, except that the train riding music got very dull.

I loved the music in Spirit Tracks. I actually have all the music on my iPod. The Sacred Duet (the song played with Zelda) and the Malladus boss fight (I believe its when you are defending Zelda) are my favorites.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Spirit Tracks had the best Zelda soundtrack in my opinion, because for once, there wasn't a single song I didn't like. Normally I hate boss music, particularly that of the last boss, but every piece of music used for Malladus was wonderful. And also, none of the music ever got old for me. Often the overworld themes get boring, but the train ride music and the generic town music all stayed enjoyable even after hearing them for the hundredth time.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Spirit Tracks, in all honesty, had some of the best Music that the Zelda franchise has ever released to date so far.

That one song in the trailer, I must say, is indeed my favourite.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
First Post EVER! Woooooo... lol

One word can only describe the soundtrack of Spirit Tracks: Brilliant. :) It has numerous tunes that can get stuck in your head for ages, an example of this the Overworld theme. Does anyone else have that problem too? I also like In the Fields, Fraaz's Theme, Link & Zelda's Duet {that song was just beautiful}, the final boss theme, & the Credits. There are so many more, i can't say them right now lol. It's just a very nice game to play. :clap:

T

the white fang

I really love the spirit tracks music. So far I've only played: ocarina of time, phantom hourglass and spirit tracks. And I thought ST had way better music then PH.( OoT is out of the question of course)

D

dug428

Every song in the game was amazing! The only one I can think of that wasn't good was the dungeon theme from PH being put into the Lost at Sea station. Besides that every song is unique, incredible, and it makes ST one of the greatestgames ever! It's music is only rivaled by the Mother series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom