• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Music of Spirit Tracks

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I LOVED the music from ST!!!
Personal favourites were 'Final Train Exam', Byrne's theme and SPOILERS!!!!! Final Malladus battle, the mix between the 'song of the spirit flute' (as I like to call it) and the train driving song.
P.S. first post ever!! wow.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The music was sublime and enchanting. I loved every tune and every note you have to play on the game. I'll elaborate my feelings for the music in Spirit Tracks, give me a moment....Ok.

In the course of the Zelda History, Music has been a factor to pleasing the characters while they are playing the game. Why is this? Cause they either changes the players mood or makes the gameplay seemingly exciting and challenging. The music in the Original Legend of Zelda had a classic feel so we appreciate the music today.

The music in Ocarina of Time had changed the way we feel about the Zelda games. Yes it's Storyline, and Gameplay were literally a Legend but the music is what attracted a fourth of the players of the Zelda games. It had a sense of uniqueness and it provided an Instrument that has not been seen for centuries, The Ocarina.

The music in Link's Awakening may be simple and quaint but it is a Classic. Such simple tunes can render the player into a Nostalgic and Sentimental mood, It also added tension in the main quest of the game, to awaken or to dream.

The music in the Wind Waker was something that i really liked. It had the sense that "This is Link's World and Link will explore and go on an Adventure!" feeling. It also reminded me of some Nostalgic music from Past games which is a Big point up for me!

The Music in Twilight Princess was TOTALLY Nostalgic. It reminded me A LOT of Ocarina of Time. The music in each scene sets the mood for the challenge, a warning music saying that an enemy is nearby, a Boss music giving the player the mood to fight and of course the Sheikah-marked stones provides some music as well. This game is one of my top 3 "Best Zelda games with the Best music"

And now Spirit Tracks, The game itself seems simple but the music is something that really caught my ears. The music is nearly Perfect in each scene, even though some of the town music are the same with other towns or stations with other stations, but still good. But the main thing that really nabbed me and stuffed me into a coma-like state of pure bliss was the music when you play the Spirit Flute with the other Lokomos or playing it by itself. The duet of you and a Lokomo is enchanting in it's own way, it can be sentimental, exhilarating, smooth, nostalgic, and Catchy.
The music in this game is truly one of a kind. It is like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask mashed up in a Wind waker like mix and served hot and fresh.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I think that Nintendo have done a brilliant job outlining the events during the game using music. The music in the game is really deep and meaningful. Some of the cut scenes were made more real by the tunes. I won't spoil the game for anyone but the music makes the ending of the game something to remember.

At the begining of the game on the train exam, the music was so good that I turned my DS up to full volume and sawyed along with it thinking : "Wow, this is an improvement from Phantom Hourglass." And the little train chugging along went perfectly with it.

The Tower of Spirits felt like a very spiritual place (hense its name) anyway. But with the music played whilst Link descends the tower makes it even more believable. Also the music whilst in the dungeon part of the tower was also very well done.

The Linebeck music. One of my classic favourites. I loved it in Phantom Hourglass with Linebeck and his actions along with that mischeivous music. And then when I walked into Linebeck III's Trading Post I smiled. My sister and I turned it up and sang along. We were singing: dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun!!!! It was great. I even learned how to play it on my mini pan flute and piano.

And at the final scene of the game,it is so emotional and I'll admit, it nearly made me cry. It is like saying a heartfelt good bye. And I will leave it at that.

S

Slambofett

I too haven't played the game yet but I have already listened to most of the soundtrack on youtube. From what I have heard It has an amazing soundtrack, and possibly a top 5 zelda song of all time.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
The soundtrack for this game was absolutely amazing. Out of the Zelda games that I've played, it's one of the best. It had a magical feel to it. It's so amazing it's really hard for me to describe in words. There were some songs on there that I know by heart. Two of my favorites would have to be Cole's theme and the final battle song.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
love the ST music that goes...... du nu nu, nu nu nu, ............ du nu nu nu, nu na, du nu nun nu nu nu nu nu naa, in the ocean realm

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
The music in ST is amazing. There's not a single track I don't like. My favorite track would have to be Byrne's theme, because it is so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom