• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes The most beautiful Zelda song?

Hello! I've been making lists of my favorite VGM for years, and I've finally concluded which song in the Zelda series is the most beautiful (in my opinion). It was really hard to decide, and I was going between Zelda's Lullaby and Song of Healing - until I finally decided. The result was... neither!

In fact, I think that the Champion's Ballad from Zelda Breath of the Wild is the most beautiful song from any Zelda game I've heard!

Have listened to it at least 100 times by now and it can still bring a tear to my eye. Take a listen!
https://youtu.be/kLd7-xpwIEg?t=2h17m52s

Either way, which song do you think is the most "beautiful"? It doesn't necessarily have to be the "best" song, but one that really tugs at your heartstrings.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hello! I've been making lists of my favorite VGM for years, and I've finally concluded which song in the Zelda series is the most beautiful (in my opinion). It was really hard to decide, and I was going between Zelda's Lullaby and Song of Healing - until I finally decided. The result was... neither!

In fact, I think that the Champion's Ballad from Zelda Breath of the Wild is the most beautiful song from any Zelda game I've heard!

Have listened to it at least 100 times by now and it can still bring a tear to my eye. Take a listen!
https://youtu.be/kLd7-xpwIEg?t=2h17m52s

Either way, which song do you think is the most "beautiful"? It doesn't necessarily have to be the "best" song, but one that really tugs at your heartstrings.
Dude I love your Youtube videos! Top 50 Zelda songs is a vid I listen to a lot! Sweet to meet you!

Song of Healing is what I think to be the most beautiful Zelda song, personally.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oh yes. In a series full of gorgeous music, Midna's Lament by a wide margin.

Followed closely by After The Battle. The perfect reward for conquering another dungeon and vanquishing another boss. I stand around for minutes after every boss fight just listening and looking around and checking midna out from behind *cough* admiring the architecture of the boss rooms.

But the beauty of Midna's Lament is unsurpassed. I've also heard it titled Midna In Distress but that is a woefully inferior title. Midna's Desperate Hour is also appropriate. I dunno if all these are supposed to be different songs. There seems to be some confusion in that respect.

Last edited:
Well, Song of Time is easily considered to be way up there in one of the song's that I enjoy. I also like the Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword, Zelda's Lullaby is a classic and just has to be included. So on and so forth.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
There are way too many pieces that I find to be particularly beautiful! It’s so hard to narrow down. I think the most beautiful song would have to be Zora’s Domain (Night) from BOTW. It’s truly stunning. There are a bunch of other songs that are worth mentioning, too:
  • My favorite song in the series- TP’s version of Lake Hylia is both gorgeous and soothing. Could never get sick of listening to it.
  • All versions of Zelda’s Lullaby are great, and while Skyward Sword isn’t my favorite game- it definitely has my favorite version of the song.
  • The same goes for Great Fairy’s Fountain Theme.. can’t imagine how many hours I’ve spent listening to that song. TP version is my favorite.
  • After the Battle (TP) is beautiful too, and I used to do the same as @Castle when it comes to just hanging out afterwards, so that I could listen to it!

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've always loved the OoT title theme and Fairy's Fountain/Menu theme. They're both just so soothing.

Mido

Version 1

After stumbling upon the fishing hole in TPHD years after playing most of TP on the GameCube, this tune instantly captivated me. I think it rivals even Midna's lament as far as this game goes.

For a few others, I think the Serenade of Water and Rito Village (Night) are perhaps my most notable honorable mentions. For the latter, I like its take on Dragon Roost Island's tune. The Legendary Hero in Wind Waker is also a good one.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
A song that is really pretty and makes me feel like i am on an adventure is Dragonroost Island and I love the remix of it for Rito Village in BOTW, it made me have a huge smile the second I heard it. :) :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom