• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Beautiful Place In Twilight Princess?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The most beautiful place in LoZ TP are Lake Hylia. It's a beautiful, relaxing place. My other place is hyrule field. I always explore the entire place. The music in Lake Hylia make thenplace relaxing n beautiful. And the music in Hyrule Field makes it adventourous n exciting to explore the whole place!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
the most beutiful place in TP is you a dog under zelda's dress!!!! jk! the real place is lake hylia

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I definately say Ordon Village. It's the kind of place I want to live in when I'm older. It's small, so everyone knows everyone else, and everyone has their own business, so there's no economy downfall.

i gotta say sacred grove. it's such a beutiful place with streams of sunlight shining through the trees. the music was a beutiful version of a classic zelda song and it was so relaxing.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
The one place I found just beautiful was the fishing hole. It just looked way too nice to fish on, with the light green of the land, and the relaxing graphics of the water relaxed me.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The most beautiful place, imo, is the Fishing Pond, during sunset.
If you stay in a certain place, you are able to face the sunset between mountains while surrounded by those pink leaves. u.u

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
For me, I'd have to say the Temple of Time (NOT the dungeon) back in its glory days. It's beautiful by itself already, but anyone who has played Ocarina of Time and enjoyed it would get this HUGE surge of nostalgia by walking through it. The walls have a timeless look to it; the stained glass windows are simply breathtaking. I have a "no running" rule in there, lol. It'll ruin the mood.

The Sacred Grove comes in a close second. It's serene, quiet, and is full of lost treasures. I'd like to believe that the ruins of the building we see in there is actually the old Hyrule Castle in Ocarina of Time. That would also explain why the Temple of Time is located in the Sacred Grove. (Remember how close the Temple was to Hyrule Castle in OoT?)

Third place goes to the Fishing Hole in autumn at twilight. XD

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
The best is definitly the forest temple boss room after the boss has been defeated. The water's just so blue and pure.

-Hawk the Warrior :mastersword:

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I always found the Sacred Grove to be very nice- the music with the harp is great, and it's captures that serene forest type of theme well.

This may be a bit strange, but the Snowpeak Ruins.

I've always been a fan of ruins and old, gothic-inspired mansions. The color scheme contrasts so well, and it's such a beautifully textured and detailed place. Surrounded by pristine, pure white snow, dark, dismal brick walls, ornate detailwork around the entire palace, the general Victorian feel of the house... It's really a stunning place. It may not be classically beautiful as much as scenery or a sunset might be, but it's breathtaking to me.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
hyrule castle it has good grass awesome walls and it has epic music!:bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom