• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Beautiful Place In Twilight Princess?

Abbs

One thing I loved about Twilight Princess was how beautiful and surreal the game felt and looked.
It's hard to pick a favorite, but I liked how isolated and cold the Snowpeak felt and nearly all of the Twilight stages. It gave me such an eerie, disturbing vibe.<3

Oracle of Time

Knows your future
My favorite scenery in Twilight Princess? Well I personally have to say Death Mountain/Goron Mines. At first look Mt.Death looks the same as in OOT but go farther in and you will definately see a difference. With things like the hot spring, alot more Gorons, and just plainly more to explore! The Goron Mines? Oh I loved the 'walk on walls' thing that was pretty fun, and I have seen alot of good lava graphics but TP takes the cake!

Anywhere with water as the sun sets (ah...). The lighting in this game is simply beautiful, I wish there was some way to go from day to night instead of having to wait for the sun to set though...

F

Fierce_Midna333

The whole game was gorgeous with all its locations, but my top favorite is definitely Lake Hylia (overlooking it and the Gerudo Desert from Falbi's Flight by Fowl "launching pad" specifically because all the scenery is amazing. The one thing that ruins it is the annoying Falbi music... ugh)

For me, the most beautiful place would be hyrule field. The lush green grass and the roaming creatures. Coming to Hyrule field during sunset or sunrise are some of the most beautiful moments in gaming. Either that, or Lake Hylia/Zoras Domain during sunrise and sunset.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
1000 Views, I'm fairly proud of that. Switching gears slightly, music in Twilight Princess? Which one really did it for you?

Some of my personal favorites include:

Ordon Village - that's good Midi pan flute!

Faron Woods - I love the atmospheric quality to this music, really captures the quiet woods idea.

Hyrule Field - Friggin epic! Entirely, spectacularly, even poignantly summarizes the game.

Iza's Rapid Ride Music - What a fun little track which perfectly complements the minigame.

Kakariko Village and Gerudo Desert - Maraccas!

Hidden Village - Awesomely awesome rendition of a Western inspired sequence.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
The music was horrible in Twilight Princess.

But huh, best scenery? I'd say Hyrule Castle and it's surroundings.

crono, what about the music in twilight princess was awful? personally i would say that besides the minish cap twilight princess had the best music. so catchy! like the hyrule field music, soooo awesome. come on man.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Before people get off-topic of the actual Thread it's most beautiful place not BGM I would say Ordon and Faron Province in general oh and Zora's Domain when it's close to sunrise/sunset.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Nothing beats riding around the vast Hyrule Field at sunset. Nothing. Even if there is almost nothing to do there.

Next would have to be Snowpeak. The music and the snow give it a really eerie and mysterious feeling. Also, the roof of Hyrule Castle in twilight would be another standout. Then again, the whole game is so beautiful, why choose?

Crono

Hylian Rebel
crono, what about the music in twilight princess was awful? personally i would say that besides the minish cap twilight princess had the best music. so catchy! like the hyrule field music, soooo awesome. come on man.

It's my opinion and I am entitled to disagree. But personally I just felt it had a dull sound to it and didn't even have that Zelda feel.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It's my opinion and I am entitled to disagree. But personally I just felt it had a dull sound to it and didn't even have that Zelda feel.
Are you crazy TP to me is the LoZ that's #1 for BGM's on my list. TP BGM's totally had the Zelda feel although most BGM's did a very small amount didn't such as the Snowpeak and a few other areas and places I can't think of now.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
As it has been stated already, lets not debate over the music when this thread is focused on the scenery of the game. But for the record, this is the Legend of Zelda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEzYEoV9qY

See I'm old school, you're new school so of course we are going to disagree, nonetheless, lets end it here now and continue to contribute discussion to this thread as it was originally meant to be.

Another hot spot for me in TP was definately Lake Hylia.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I rather did enjoy the music in Twilight Princess. And I was the one who changed the subject not entirely unrelated. I meant to say how the music complemented the scenery. At least the disagreement is civil. Secondly, what the funk is BGM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom