• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Annoying Anime Characters?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ok, here is where you can talk about what character you hate the msot, or characters. Please have some reason to it.

1. Kagome from inuyasha- She is really really annoying and she does basically nothing? I mean she just stands there when she crys and pouts when inuyasah goes to Kikyo, kagome doesnt deserve him.

2. Ash from pokemon-He is really annoying, I hate when he has an up breat attitude, and in every movie he was close to deing i was hoping he would die but no they had to save him, i just hate him.

3.Oriheme from bleach- She is like a carrot top of kagome, annoying and doesnt help at all and doesnt deserve ichigo.

4.Satako from higurashi- She is jt an annoying little brate, sure ill admit she has good trap skills but still.

Hmm cant think of others now

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Mei Chang from Fullmetal Alchemist. I used to be okay with her until I heard her voice in English. Oh gosh...Her voice is WAY too high. She doesn't even have the accent that she's supposed to have.

Austin

Austin
SAKURA. From Naruto. Words cannot express how much she irritates me. Some of it is just situational, like how she never seems to do anything, and the few major fights she's been in she's either been pummeled by men twice her size or had an obnoxiously long and sexist flashback. The rest is just deeply ingrained within her character. Like her fangirl-esque crush on Sasuke. From what I've seen (I just started Season 3), they barely have any serious interaction and thus, there is no reason for her to be so devoted to him, other than the fact that he is extremely attractive. So I found it slightly pathetic when she cried so much over his supposed death in the Land of the Waves arc. I mean, yeah, a comrade was dead and that's enough of a reason to cry, but not to such an extent.... yeesh. She's a real ***** to Naruto too, who does nothing but show her absolute affection.

Sumomo from Chobits is annoying as well. Her character serves little purpose other than being an extremely talkative cellphone, and her voice in the english dub (the only version of the anime I can find) is death. Like, literally, it's the embodiment of death itself. It was cute at first, but it gradually grew more and more annoying and then she moved in with Hideki and we were forced to endure it constantly.

I'll probably find others to rant about later.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
SAKURA. From Naruto. Words cannot express how much she irritates me. Some of it is just situational, like how she never seems to do anything, and the few major fights she's been in she's either been pummeled by men twice her size or had an obnoxiously long and sexist flashback. The rest is just deeply ingrained within her character. Like her fangirl-esque crush on Sasuke. From what I've seen (I just started Season 3), they barely have any serious interaction and thus, there is no reason for her to be so devoted to him, other than the fact that he is extremely attractive. So I found it slightly pathetic when she cried so much over his supposed death in the Land of the Waves arc. I mean, yeah, a comrade was dead and that's enough of a reason to cry, but not to such an extent.... yeesh. She's a real ***** to Naruto too, who does nothing but show her absolute affection.

OMFG i forgot about her, I dont get why she is in the team, like you said and like every other female they do nothign to help, sure in hte shippuden she beats saisori but she had to have help, sure she can punch really hard and heal thast all, but she gets in the way and becomes a pain in the ***. How can she loves sasuke when he doesnt even love her back, i know naruto shows way more affection and grattiude towards her. She is just blind like most people are, by looks. Not personality.

Umm i got another, if you have seen Elfen Lied (Hince my name) umm i think her name was yuka, she is soo annoying, i mean kota and her are cousins and she likes him??? AD KISSES, some incest i tell ya. But she gets jealous over the smallest things that lucy/nyuu does. Nyuu is just like a baby doesnt know what to do but she flirts with him and they grow a bond, but before they are adults lucy/nyuu knew each other as kids and liked each other, how come mostly the females arethe most annoying.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I could go into how I hate some characters because of their English version voices but that's hardly the characters fault that someone inappropriate played them.

I'll say Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles just in the anime since she did get a little better in the manga right near the end before it all got confusing... I didn't particularly like how she just tended to stick behind and shout, why she was given a gun in one of those poorly done filler anime episodes is anyone's guess.

shinji from neon genesis evangelion. he's supposed to be the hero of the series but he's a whiny little girl about everything. his complaints are stupid too like "i don't want to pilot a giant robot to save the city" or "i want my dad to love me" i was just thinking at him "give it up, he doesn't love you. NO ONE DOES!!" he even acts emo sometimes for no reason! here's one of his emo flashbacks: his uncle got mad at him for stealing a bike! shinji just needs to suck it up and act like a man!
I also hate manta from shaman king (imagine if sakura was a fat midget boy)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Pokèmon was the best show in existence^^!
Until ash wore his hat backwards... It all went downhill from there:dry:.
He was much better when he was immature, now he's all "you can do your best at anything:clap:"

Diablo

King of Redeads
Ash from the newer pokemon episodes. I hate his attitude about everyone is so awesome and his general niceness.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Ash from Pokemon. He's just so annoying.

Whenever I hear something like that I just think, why couldn't the anime have followed that part of the game?

Ash. Standing on a mountain for about three years. It'd be better than his apparent lack of ageing while tagging along with the 10 year olds.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
You mean they aren't all annoying?
:p
Nah, just kidding.
Though, personally I find a large number of them annoying.
I don't like any of those animes about high school girls (K-On, Lucky Star, Azumanaga Daioh, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya); I just don't like watching animated girls with annoying voices dancing around and singing. I don't find it entertaining or interesting enough to watch.
Anime whose main purpose is to be "cute," and almost all comical anime. The humor found in most anime just doesn't hit with me, I suppose. I admit, I used to like it a lot in middle school, but I try watching those shows again and I just get annoyed. I can honestly say that the only comedy anime I like right now is Cromartie High School.
Otherwise, my taste in anime lean towards the more serious or mature series (Gundam, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, ect.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom