• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Adventurest Zelda Out There Game

• Thread starter zeldadungeon123
  • Start date
In my opinion, the most adventurest games were A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess... They are each adventure in their own ways. The Wind Waker is very adventure as well, as there is a vast ocean and that allowed me to take the voyage of a pirate or sailor, but it didn't live up to what I find to be the most adventurest of all.

Hmm, well for me personally I have spent more time just adventuring around the over world and exploring in Twilight Princess than in any other Zelda game. A few reasons for that would probably be the sheer size of the world and how easy it is to travel all over the place with warping. So for me TP is the most ''adventurest'' Zelda game of them all.

It's worth mentioning though that I think Wind Waker has more of an adventure vibe to it and makes you want to go sailing and see what's out there more than TP. Unfortunately I didn't much care for the actual sailing itself, and there wasn't a huge amount to do out on the ocean. More islands, more warp points and not having to constantly play the song to get the wind blowing in the correct direction would've gone a long way for me personally.

I'm confused as to what exactly the opening post is asking. the grammar is a bit misleading. ;)

In terms of which game offers the most to explore and offers the greatest thrill performing these tasks, I'd say Ocarina of Time takes the crown with Majora's Mask in a close second. Unlike some recent installments, both N64 titles found that perfect balance between dungeons and sidequests, story and gameplay, new and old therefore granting them timeless appeal. You may say to yourself that my view is romanticized and straight out of a fairy tale book, however, that truly is how I feel about those titles. In terms of absolute perfection, few games top Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time is that top benchmark for the videogame medium as a whole.

There was nothing quite like entering into the upbeat atmosphere of Hyrule Field in Ocarina of Time or feeling the rush of the beating drums in the Gerudo Desert. Nintendo also exceptionally tied characters from the child half of the game into the adult part as the Seven Sages. The mystery of Sheik was particularly well concealed. A plethora of items which were constantly useful (unlike in recent installments *cough*Dominion Rod*cough* *cough*Skyward Sword whip*cough*) as well as relatively obscure fairy fountains and heart pieces guaranteed the game's longevity for years to come.

Majora's Mask accomplished these same ends, however, not as masterfully in my opinion. The dungeons were fewer but bigger and sidequests made you care about every character moreso than any previous entry before. The 72 hour time limit and sense of urgency, while contributing to the overall dismal atmosphere, nevertheless felt like unnecessary meddling with an already perfect formula established less than two years earlier.

hmm adventure eh? I would say the original. You are pretty much all alone in this land and dont have really any guidance where to go next

SS or TP. In Skyward Sword, all of the land is so wild and uncivilized, but in Twilight Princess, you go literally everywhere... Snowy mountain, volcano, desert, forest, and an alternate universe of sorts.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I am not sure of what is the most adventurous Zleda game... but I do know the most adventurous ZELDA game. :right:

I say Wind Waker because there are so many secrets across the great sea, and it's a pretty difficult game.

I agree. There is also a lot of exploring and adventure. This game has the biggest overworld of them all.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would say either Ocarina of Time because of all the different things you can do and having to swtich back and forth between young and adult Link or the original Legend of Zelda because there's so much to explore and you have no indication of where to go or start.

I'm not exactly sure to get what you mean by ''adventurest'',but I think its Wind Waker because it has the biggest map of the serie(I think) and like all Zelda games or most of them,your a boy who who lives peacefully in his village and doesn't seems to know anything of the outside world and someday you get to explore that outside world,but in WW it really feels like a mysterious adventure when you found a new island of a treasure cheast and there's a lot of them(some lands are really small buy still)

i would say skyward sword because you're going to a place (the surface) that no one in your era of living has never visited before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom