• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Adventurest Zelda Out There Game

• Thread starter zeldadungeon123
  • Start date
Z

zeldadungeon123

What do u guys think is the most adventurest zelda game out their?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Either Skyward Sword or The original Legend of Zelda. Being thrown into a world with absolutely no guidance and a cave to the north does seem to echo adventure.

MW7

"adventure
Noun:
An unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity."

Sounds like all of the games to me. For each adjective of the definition of adventure:
Unusual- Minish Cap
Exciting- A Link to the Past
Hazardous- Adventure of Link

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Idd have to say WW, you are a normal boy living on a quite isolated island in the south part of the seas with your sister and your grandmother. Suddenly your sister gets kidnapped and you set out on a journey to save her. It's a bigger feeling of an adventure in that game for me, especially since many adventure books uses islands as a theme (treasure island, robinson crouso etc.)

I'd have to go with Ocarina of Time. Nothing much happens as far as plot in Hyrule field, but I still feel compelled to trek every inch of it and see everything I can.

Yeah. In Skyward sword all the world is unknown to the people of the sky. A great adventure to find out what exists out of the village.

I would have to say Twilight Princess because at the beginning you are just in a small town and after you get attacked in your town spring you are turned into a wolf and you are at a strange place with a strange imp and suddenly you get introduced to a princess who tells you that you have to save the whole kingdom of Hyrule. That's what I call an adventure!

Wind Waker takes the cake for me. The vastness of the great sea, the journey you go on, the quest you undertake. It all just defines adventure to me. I don't care what anyone says about the great sea being too big or boring. It made the game feel huge and like you were really sailing on the sea.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I honestly don't think I can pick one, there are so many good ones!
The original LoZ is a good choice because you are just hurled into a world you are force to travel around with no hints. But I'd say this is more exploration than adventure.
In terms of "going off on an adventure" many Zelda games use this with perfection like Skyward Sword, the Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and A Link to the Past. They all do a superb job of creating a scenario in which Link must jump into a massive world for a bigger cause, and in all of these Link must leave his home.
Overall after contemplating for a long time i'd have to say the Wind Waker for a few reasons. 1. He is a child leaving his home to save his sister 2. He must sail in a tiny boat across a vast ocean without knowing whats in store and 3. You should all know that feeling you get when you are sailing and a tiny island speck is visible off in the distance and you have no clue what people or treachery awaits you once you land

I would say A Link to the Past for sure. The first time I played it the areas was completly different and it had tons of strange and odd puzzles. The Exploration in the game is just so well done.

Groose

Groosenator
If by adventure you mean going and finding places then its definitely Wind Waker. If by adventure you mean going around doing quest type things then its Majora's Mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom