• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Memories of Legends SU

**** **** **** Please tell me it's not too late!

I just... need to be in this... Dear Nayru, Midna's taken, and so is Zelda! That means I must be either the Postman or Ferrus. ^^ Unless you want a more canon character... I think Postman. PLEASE? :puppy:

Because every game needs a Postman. I'll just be the random guy running around, delivering mail, rambling about nothing, and somehow always ending up wherever there's trouble. I've always wanted to be the Postman...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *hugs Tatl* I AM YOUR POSTMAN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that that's done.. Su, SU, SU...

Name: Johnny Lemmer Peterson, but he's no good with long-winded introductions. Call him Postman. All his friends do. [yes, that's an ST Postman quote ^^]
Appearance: Short brown hair, a really weird face with big eyes and a slightly open, tilted mouth like he's getting punched in the jaw. He got teased a lot for it in school. he wears a white T-shirt, white shorts, a tan belt, and gray running sneakers. He always has a red backpack and a red hat with a rabbit motif on it. [think TP Postman, modernized]

Last edited:
Since Rauru looks a lot like Gaebora/Kaepora from Skyward Sword, would it be okay if Rauru was headmaster of Link and Zelda's school? Or at least a teacher. It might make a lot of sense. Or maybe a politician. Idk.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Postman sounds awesome, Hylian.

Sure, Maxxy! That's a good idea! I'd prefer him being a teacher, like a history teacher or something, but it's your choice.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
OKay! I call a modern day Ralph! His name is Raphael, and he is at Link's and Zelda's school as Link's friend/rival if that's okay!

In my [perhaps twisted] opinion, probably not. Fierce Deity is, a) a mask, b) a corrupting power, and c) pretty much Link, yeha. Hey, Zelda was taken when I got here. But Ralph is cool, and there really are tons of quirky characters in the Zelda series.

I simply chose to take a filler role. Everybody needs a Postman. He needs more love, and everybody has an innate love for the Postman within them. It just takes a skilled influence to unlock this desire. I a here to make you love the Postman, yes. Purpose... it is good.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Well, FIerce Deity probably has a spirit in him, like Darmani for the Goron, or Mikau for Zora, and Deku Butler's Son for the Deku.

True... I sometimes like to draw Fierce Deity as others would look with the mask. But still, it's impossible to play FD without godmodding, since he's... he's a deity. A deity inside a mask, like Majora. I have a lot of theories about the Fierce Deity, but none of them can figure out how he can go to high school, lol. But if you have an idea about that... I'm all ears.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Does Midna have her Twili magic/power and stuff? as in, the energy fields and the energy spheres?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
If I can't sign up, just tell me and I'll delete this post.

Name: Ghirahim
Appearance: ( Let's change his appearance a bit...) Tall, athletic build, black hair, violet eyes, pale skin. Wears a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt and black jeans.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Does Midna have her Twili magic/power and stuff? as in, the energy fields and the energy spheres?

She can totally have her magicz, but (and this is totally just my idea and an opinion you can totally ignore) maybe she can discover her magicz in the story. Again, I'm not saying you MUST do this, I'm just offering an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom