• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Memories of Legends SU

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
All of them? I'd prefer not all of them. If you can decide one, or two that already kinda come as a pair, then sure.

C

Cucco's Revenge

What Zelda peoples have been taken so far? You know, to know my choices.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh dear, lesse...

Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Postman
Midna
Ralph
Happy Mask Salesman
Ghirahim
Jim
I think Darunia, but pkfroce hasn't done anything here yet.
And anyhting else I missed somewhere in the SU.

If you wanna be anyone else, and have a good idea for a modern-world version of them, then go ahead and SU.

C

Cucco's Revenge

Okie dokey, thanks, Tatl! :) Hm....Let's see here....Vaati!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Vaati's good. OH YEAH. Zant's in here, too, tho I think DarkLink7 might've forgotten. So there's kind of a league of villians forming up. You can choose whether or not you'll join that.

C

Cucco's Revenge

Okay, er....Newbie being a newbie here, but how should Vaati hop into all this?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I don't really have a 'do' for you (sorry 'bout that...), but I have one don't. DON'T just randomly shove him in Link's path. Come up with a real reason for him to be doing whatever you want to have him be doing. Don't just be all:

Vaati showed up in front of Link "Im gonna kill you now" he sent a moblin at Link.

That I beg you to avoid like the plague. Just in general. That's for everyone else, too. Try not to do that!

C

Cucco's Revenge

Yeah, I've got RP experience from another site, so I know it's a bad idea to do that. I'll just plop him down in some random place and see what happens.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Hrm... Oh! Romani/Malon and Cremia! I got an idea! Romani and Malon, are the same person! Either there is a personality disorder, or she uses Romani as some sort of disguise!

Oh! On second thought! I want to claim Majora!

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, to be clear... You only want to add Majora? As in not playing a LonLon? Cuz I'd rather you not play all those characters (coughalthoughIreallylikeyourMalon/Romaniideacough).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom