• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Memories of Legends SU

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The country of Hyrule has advanced into modern times. The magic, demons and heroes of legend have faded into just that. Legends. But something is brewing in the shadows. Something that will bring this world into a dark age it hasn't seen in millenia.

A new hero must remember the trials of his predecessors, and find the others who can help him defeat an evil he doesn't even know.

~

I can't believe I'm making my own RP. Honestly. To put it simply, this is a modern Zelda story with modernized Zelda characters remembering and taking on the roles of their past lives. I obviously have a very, very basic plot for this, so it can be fleshed out in a billion different ways. Feel free to come up with ideas. Be creative. Don't be afraid to do something completely original with the character you choose.

I have taken Link, Raindrop14 has taken Zelda, and Hylian_Monolith has taken Ganondorf. Atticus has called 'the dead sage', so no one can choose that either.

Otherwise, you can be whoever you want from the Zelda series.

I hope this sounds appealing to whoever reads this, and I hope you all will enjoy being in this RP.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'll be Midna. Need some comedy. Will she look human, as in, normal skin?

Twili or not, she's wearing a T-shirt and pants

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
YES!!!!!! :D

Teenager Midna. That'll be fun. She'll be true form, but with short hair, a green T-shirt, and black jeans, usually wearing a black hat

I would like to be a main character, but idk what one would be. Maybe a modern day Ganondorf.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Can we make an OC?

Good question. I'd prefer you guys NOT make OCs. Since the Zelda characters are so different in a modern setting, they practically ARE OCs. I'd rather you guys make a Zelda character your own than make up an OC for this RP. Thanks and sorry.

Amd no rush, Maxxy. Just come back when you decide.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh wait, I need my looks. :rolleyes:

Welp... She's got long irish red hair to her waist, all wavy. She wears long skirts all the time (skirts that go past her knees), and she always wears her boots. She also has dark green eyes. Hrmm, that's it probably... :bleh:

Can't wait for this thing to start! :D

EDIT:

She has glasses, blue rectangle-shapped ones. ;3

Last edited:
Good question. I'd prefer you guys NOT make OCs. Since the Zelda characters are so different in a modern setting, they practically ARE OCs. I'd rather you guys make a Zelda character your own than make up an OC for this RP. Thanks and sorry.

Amd no rush, Maxxy. Just come back when you decide.

I think I'll do a modern day Ganondorf. Maybe a corrupt governer/politician/war lord.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Thanks, Raindrop! I'm gonna wait for a little while longer, get a feeeew more people to join, then start either tonight or tomorrow.

I already said, Maxxy. Wolf Sage called Ganondorf. Maybe another character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom