• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Memories of Legends SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Already have that

Close the SU soon, or it'll end up like Legend of the Dark Knight. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many people

Thanks, Raindrop! I'm gonna wait for a little while longer, get a feeeew more people to join, then start either tonight or tomorrow.

I already said, Maxxy. Wolf Sage called Ganondorf. Maybe another character?

Sorry, didn't see that. Then maybe a sage or something if there is those.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Thanks for the advice, DL. SU shall be closed soon.

Maxxy, there are definitely sages. But which one do you want to be? You can chose any sage there has ever been in a Zelda game.

Mido

Version 1
My happy mask guy!

Name/Pseudonym: Mack (Just like Mask!)
Appearance: Basically the same as his TLOZ counterpart in anatomy, but is wearing a dark blue sweatshirt and jeans.

Ok, done. For now.....

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Midna
Appearance: true form, but looks about 17. Well-fitting green t-shirt with a bit of a v-neck, and looser black jeans (as in, not skinny or skintight) wears a black hat over shoulder-length hair. Stronger than she looks, tries to help her friends, but usually screws things up.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I guess. Link's about 15-16. Anyone who wants can go ahead and post their age range, if you haven't yet.

S'OK, pkfroce. You can be Darunia.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Wooo.

Name: Darunia
Appearance: He's a goron. There's the Goron symbol on his right arm, and the Triforce on the left. He wears a Black Snapback hat with a Triforce design. Yep. A hat wearing Goron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom