• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
"Waru, there's a huge group of poes that way."
*Yante pointed right*
There's a darkness around Zeruda, Daku, I should- NO! I vowed that next time Darkness came after her and her's, she would pay for her crimes, but, the darkness, no Daku want's me, and Ditir too? A reunion, wait didn't Daku die I felt him I might as well go, I need to see Daku.
(OoC: italicized means thinking in wrighting)

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"Waru, there's a huge group of poes that way."
*Yante pointed right*
There's a darkness around Zeruda, Daku, I should- NO! I vowed that next time Darkness came after her and her's, she would pay for her crimes, but, the darkness, no Daku want's me, and Ditir too? A reunion, wait didn't Daku die I felt him I might as well go, I need to see Daku.
(OoC: italicized means thinking in wrighting)
Waru nodded as the ghastly creatures with lanterns floated inside The Forest Temple.
“Lead the way..”

———————————————

Zeruda sighed,
“Rinku told me what he found in The Shadow Temple.. even my Father who he says confirmed it..”
Daku held her hand,
“Remember that you are not your family my love.. you are yourself.”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Waru nodded as the ghastly creatures with lanterns floated inside The Forest Temple.
“Lead the way..”

———————————————

Zeruda sighed,
“Rinku told me what he found in The Shadow Temple.. even my Father who he says confirmed it..”
Daku held her hand,
“Remember that you are not your family , my love.. you are yourself.”
Okay Waru I will

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Okay Waru I will

Waru followed Yante into the temple, poes danced about with lanterns of purple, greeb, and orange as if in a trance.

———————————————-

Daku considered if he should even take this course, what of he and Zeruda just went and sailed away ans left the world to its Demise? How long till the shadow would find them on some distant island. Coukd he not hold if back with two halves of the Triforce?

“Zeruda my love.. we could let this go.. I am not hero and it seems when evil is vanquished it merely returns for another cycle..”

Zeruda looked at Daku and held his ears as she leaned her head into his
“We cannot run from our destines my love.. we who hold the Triforce are obligated to stop whatever darkness arises.”

Daku looked to Ditir,
“We must find our brother..”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
In the room of paintings, Yuri beat against the inner portriat,
“Someone.. please.. help me!”

Waru followed Yante into the temple, poes danced about with lanterns of purple, greeb, and orange as if in a trance.

———————————————-

Daku considered if he should even take this course, what of he and Zeruda just went and sailed away ans left the world to its Demise? How long till the shadow would find them on some distant island. Coukd he not hold if back with two halves of the Triforce?

“Zeruda my love.. we could let this go.. I am not hero and it seems when evil is vanquished it merely returns for another cycle..”

Zeruda looked at Daku and held his ears as she leaned her head into his
“We cannot run from our destines my love.. we who hold the Triforce are obligated to stop whatever darkness arises.”

Daku looked to Ditir,
“We must find our brother..”
Then we Shall find him. split up, and if need be only if needed tie him up with rope I bought some erlier

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Then we Shall find him. split up, and if need be only if needed tie him up with rope I bought some erlier
Daku kissed Zeruda, the important thing was to make sure he did not get on a ship.
Zeruda said, “I’ll make sure to walk the docks and inspect the ships so he does nor escape. If he sees me he will more likely pause and not fled.”
She had to admit in her heart she dreaded the thought of a reunion with the man she has loved.

Daku turned to Ditir,
“You scour one side of the island, I will the other.”

————————————————

Yuri ceased her banging and sat there water color landscape, and cried. She feared she would be trapped forever.

Waru watched as Yabnte collected poes, his mask with the singular red Yiga eye ever fixed on him.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Daku kissed Zeruda, the important thing was to make sure he did not get on a ship.
Zeruda said, “I’ll make sure to walk the docks and inspect the ships so he does nor escape. If he sees me he will more likely pause and not fled.”
She had to admit in her heart she dreaded the thought of a reunion with the man she has loved.

Daku turned to Ditir,
“You scour one side of the island, I will the other.”

————————————————

Yuri ceased her banging and sat there water color landscape, and cried. She feared she would be trapped forever.

Waru watched as Yabnte collected poes, his mask with the singular red Yiga eye ever fixed on him.
How should we split it
(Ditir signed, in ASL, say you'll split it one way then say the real way in ASL)

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
How should we split it
(Ditir signed, in ASL, say you'll split it one way then say the real way in ASL)

———————————————-

Waru nodded,
“Well done.. we shall take them to unleash on the Kokiri.. unless wait.. one lone Poe is heading to the room of paintings.. why don’t you get it and meet me here when you have captured it.”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
*Yante entered the room of paintings and saw Yuri*
"He walked up to her painting and said, "Yuri I'm infatuating the Yiga and will help you as so as possible, just trust me"
* he cought the poe and left*

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
*Yante entered the room of paintings and saw Yuri*
"He walked up to her painting and said, "Yuri I'm infatuating the Yiga and will help you as so as possible, just trust me"
* he cought the poe and left*
Yuri heatd Yante’s voiceand said back,
“The poe! Does it have purple flame?”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Yuri heatd Yante’s voiceand said back,
“The poe! Does it have purple flame?”
No, why, Yuri, could... one with a purple flame help you?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
No, why, Yuri, could... one with a purple flame help you?
Yuri shouted to be heard through the painting,
“Yes.. purple flame is how to open the painting!”

————————————————

Daku heard Ditir’s telepathic message, he sent one back,
“I can sense him with my Triforce.. he cannot hide forever.”

Daku came to a bunch of wooden crates stacked on each other near a dock, water lapping at the stone island lower wall.

“Rinku! I am not here to kill you!”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Yuri shouted to be heard through the painting,
“Yes.. purple flame is how to open the painting!”

————————————————

Daku heard Ditir’s telepathic message, he sent one back,
“I can sense him with my Triforce.. he cannot hide forever.”

Daku came to a bunch of wooden crates stacked on each other near a dock, water lapping at the stone island lower wall.

“Rinku! I am not here to kill you!”
Okay, I'll get you one

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Okay, I'll get you one

Yuri pounxed the canvas.
“What is going on?”

—————————————

Daku took out his Darkmaster and began to cut at the crates, one popped open with a lot of fish pourimg out.

“Reveal yourself!!!”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
A poe arrived with a purple lantern that was taller with a scythe in the other hand.
“Wahahahaha!”

Yuri pounxed the canvas.
“What is going on?”

—————————————

Daku took out his Darkmaster and began to cut at the crates, one popped open with a lot of fish pourimg out.

“Reveal yourself!!!”
A purple Poe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom