• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
*Ashley quickly and nimbly makes her way to the Yiga hideout. Yante probably is surprised Ashley can hear things all the way out here.*

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion

A gnarled tree had a great hole that opened, and poured out like ants was Yiga with their white face plates painted with the red Eye of Shiekah.

Waru stepped out woth his great purple blade and saw a woman and a Yiga with her.
“Well this is good.. another traitor.. brothers attack!”

With that the Yiga Chief drew back inside the tree with his elite warriors, while the others swept around like a storm with their blades towards @Ashley the Witch and @Prince Sidon.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
The Phantom Yiga (what I am calling them) swarmed around Yante and spoke as one,
“We evolve or die.. adapt or perish, you have chosen death..”

They then attacked with their assorted purple blades, some chains with knives.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
*Yante Jumped*
Have you heard the story of Zanto, He betrayed his kind to Ganondorufu and was killed because of it, You'll get to witness this first hand to me, if you let Yuri go, she will escape either way, you get one or none what's your choice

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
The Phantom Yiga ignored Yante’s plea (@Prince Sidon). They used there weapons to try and destroy him, their blades flying around in chains and tooth shaped steel.
Inside the tree, Waru opened Yuri’s cell as she leapt out he caught her and put his arm around her neck, cutting off air, slowly she felt herself drift out of conciousness as she was taken to a skeletal. Among him were riders on corpse steads, they rode out at secret back passage and headed towards Kokiri woods, they galloped past a young green haired girl who watched as the Horseman headed to The Forest Temple.

Once there, Waru carried her under a great stone arch and inside, her legs danging over his fore arms. When Yuri awoke she was laying in the circle of red candles, and a painting were all around her as a landscape. As she stood the candles began to flicker, and she heard a horse neigh. She looked at the paintings there was movement, and then she turned and towering over her was one with long red locks and glowing red eyes, his flesh rotten:

IMG_1158.jpeg

Yuri fell and the candles went out, nothing but his glowing red eyes illuminating as he lowered his head down to look at her,

“You.. humiliated me.. you and that sorceress.. and now the time for retribution has come..”

Yuri crawled backward on her behind towards a painting,
“Your Master is destroyed! The Shogun is no more..”

He gave a chilling laugh:

“You underestimate the power of Demise.. my Shogun can never truly die.. as long as his spirit endures.. this world will bleed and The Final Calamity will come!”

Yuri shook all over as Phantom Ganon drew closer.
“Witness the coming of the Blossoms of Shadow!”

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I'm a witch, not a sorcerer. Leave my father's forest at once, or prepare for a fate worse than death, for an entity like yourself cannot die.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Several Yiga were cut apart by the parry, others rose up in the air, some in the trees throwing knives with chains, making metal roots that clawed at Yante.

Back at The Forest Temple, Yuri found herself trapped in a painting, beating at it from inside the realm. She tried to scream, Phantom Ganon walking away, he came to Waru who bowed,
“Have you found it?”

The Phantom Yiga Chief raised a pouch of black dust. Ganon’s Shadow took it and said,
“To Eldin.. The Goron will reforge it.”

The Phantom Ganon took to his stead outside The Forest Temple. Waru stood at attention,
“See to it these False Yiga do not interfere..”

Waru bowed his head.
“Yes my Daiymo.”

Phantom Ganon rode off with a contingent of Yiga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom