• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
A purple Poe

The Tall Pope swung its lantern that released a wave of purple fire towards Yante.

———————————-

Daku sheathed his sword and looked at The Hero of Time.
“Brother.. you are needed once more.. a great evil is coming..”

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
The Tall Pope swung its lantern that released a wave of purple fire towards Yante.

———————————-

Daku sheathed his sword and looked at The Hero of Time.
“Brother.. you are needed once more.. a great evil is coming..”
*Yante, unsheathed an ethereal blade and tried to stab the poe

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
*Yante, unsheathed an ethereal blade and tried to stab the poe

“Yante! Get him to swing his lantern near me!”

—————————————-

[What I want to post Daku snacked Rinku on the cheek,
“Act like a man!” (From The Godfather Part I]

Daku sighed,
“So you blame her for things ahe never did.. you would visit the sins of her fathers on her? And they call you a hero..”

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
The Titan Poe parried with its crescent moon blade and swung the lantern, which sent another wave of flame that caught one of paintings next to Yuri’s painting on fire.

“Yante! Get him to swing his lantern near me!”

—————————————-

[What I want to post Daku snacked Rinku on the cheek,
“Act like a man!” (From The Godfather Part I]

Daku sighed,
“So you blame her for things ahe never did.. you would visit the sins of her fathers on her? And they call you a hero..”
Okay, but I;ll have to go after that
*Yante dodged until the picture was hit captured it then ran*

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Okay, but I;ll have to go after that
*Yante dodged until the picture was hit captured it then ran*

Meeting them was Waru,
“So your aim was to set her free.. how disappointing..”

He drew his curved amethyst blade and slashed.

Yuri said, “You got any other weapons? I need one!”

————————————/-

Daku drew his face towards Rinku,
“I do not need your permission Brother. Zeruda loves me. Alas think of it thus, if you do not help save Hyrule.. Malon will be lost to the shadows..”

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
Yuri felt the portal of purple flame open and she leapt through grabbing Yante’s hand as he ran off with the painting.

Meeting them was Waru,
“So your aim was to set her free.. how disappointing..”

He drew his curved amethyst blade and slashed.

Yuri said, “You got any other weapons? I need one!”

————————————/-

Daku drew his face towards Rinku,
“I do not need your permission Brother. Zeruda loves me. Alas think of it thus, if you do not help save Hyrule.. Malon will be lost to the shadows..”
Waru, you trapped my sister in a painting, Yuri I have 2 Kama take them, Waru, you are the one who sent me here I freed her as soon as I could

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Waru, you trapped my sister in a painting, Yuri I have 2 Kama take them, Waru, you are the one who sent me here I freed her as soon as I could
Yuri took the Kama and began to spin in somersaults at Waru who had his blade make a grinding clang as she spun the round blade with her body, sparks flying.

———————————-

Daku replied in his mind,
“We are at the crates on the back harbor.”

Zeruda walked with The Fierce Deity. Soon she would see the one who had condemned her with sins of her fathers.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer

———————————————-

As Daku waited with his brother, the sea around Rito Island began to chuen and storm clouds of threatening black ans gray approached. Daku stepped to edge of the sea wall when he saw a black masted ship come out of a fog, canon balls flew and Dalu dropped down as the stacked crates blew apart. The Great Galleon fired more and the crowds began to scream, one Rito flew towards the Lighthouse which strobbed and then a canon ball struck the great glass and light, making it short out. More balls let fly, and Daku watched as The Black Ship drew to port and walking off a ramp was Deku Knights in black plate armor:

di21jc9941k81.jpg

Daku drew his Darkmaster and Shield of Shadows. There was a scream, it was Zeruda! He ran and sweept his blade into gauntlet of dark warriors, the formed their round shields to make a circle around him. All five of them. He beat at their armor, his blade bouncing off as they thrusted their reverse sickle blade tips at him as one, the cuts made him gasp as the did flesh wounds, purposely only draining him of strength as they led him on the dock, and then over the ramp and he dropped on board of Black Ship at the iron boots of a greater Armorer Being, he looked up at one holding a great Axe:

IMG_1285.jpeg

Daku looked up into visor of the Iron Warrior who hit him with blunted black wood pummel tp knock him out.

The island continued to be fired upon as the ship began to turn and head back to open sea. Some Delu Knights remained behind fighting the locals.

Daku knew not if his brothers could prusue, he was unconscious.

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion

———————————————-

As Daku waited with his brother, the sea around Rito Island began to chuen and storm clouds of threatening black ans gray approached. Daku stepped to edge of the sea wall when he saw a black masted ship come out of a fog, canon balls flew and Dalu dropped down as the stacked crates blew apart. The Great Galleon fired more and the crowds began to scream, one Rito flew towards the Lighthouse which strobbed and then a canon ball struck the great glass and light, making it short out. More balls let fly, and Daku watched as The Black Ship drew to port and walking off a ramp was Deku Knights in black plate armor:

di21jc9941k81.jpg

Daku drew his Darkmaster and Shield of Shadows. There was a scream, it was Zeruda! He ran and sweept his blade into gauntlet of dark warriors, the formed their round shields to make a circle around him. All five of them. He beat at their armor, his blade bouncing off as they thrusted their reverse sickle blade tips at him as one, the cuts made him gasp as the did flesh wounds, purposely only draining him of strength as they led him on the dock, and then over the ramp and he dropped on board of Black Ship at the iron boots of a greater Armorer Being, he looked up at one holding a great Axe:

View attachment 76047

Daku looked up into visor of the Iron Warrior who hit him with blunted black wood pummel tp knock him out.

The island continued to be fired upon as the ship began to turn and head back to open sea. Some Delu Knights remained behind fighting the locals.

Daku knew not if his brothers could prusue, he was unconscious.

"Darknuts, Rinku take this sailcloth and head high to glide over and do a downward slice"

"Okay"

"I have to go help Daku"

"Daku I'm coming,"
*Ditir stabbed a darknut*

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
"Darknuts, Rinku take this sailcloth and head high to glide over and do a downward slice"

"Okay"

"I have to go help Daku"

"Daku I'm coming,"
*Ditir stabbed a darknut*
Daku awoke aboard The Black Ship, he was inside a cabin that had golden lamps with red glass and candles that hung about, on a oak table was rupees, and curved dagger. Daku was tempted to grab the weapon, however, his sense of his surroundings was rather foggy, and then he noticed a white couch with some red and teal weaving and a woman sprawled out on it. She had a long orange red hair that was in a poney tail and at the top was a pink pointed gem. Her eyes were gilded, and sparkled like gold, her nose pointed, and her skin darkened though not ashen or black, as if spending many days in the sun. Her belly was exposed and toned in grid of muscles, and her spine made it seem as she had serpentine shape from bosom to waist.

She held her hand against her cheek as she looked at him.,
“Welcome aboard handsome.”

Daku eyes her with his red eyes and said,
“Where is The Princess of Hyrule?”

The Gerudo Gal shifted from lounging on the couch and said,
“The Princess is safe.. aboard another ship set sail for her homeland.”

Daku made a fist.
“Why are you doing this?”

The Gerudo laughed,
“Because we are bad women and for the money.” (Edit quote of Luigi Vampa, Count of Monte Cristo 2002)

Daku raised a brow,
“You work for Ganon or Demise?”

The Gerudo Lady chuckled,
“Ganon I am told perished at The Temple of Spirit. I know not this Demise you speak of”

He wasn’t sure if she was lying or telling the truth.

“I am Daiymo Daku..”

She smirked as drew close, her bosom at his nose, she was taller than him.
“I am Nabooru.”

————————————————

Waru swung his blade around him, and said,
“The time for negotiating is over.. you will both die here.”

He thrusted his curved blade, and Yuri blocked with his disc blades, and said,
“How do I always end up in these situations? It is like I’m cursed!”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Zeruda’ ship began to set sail, aboard was a cloaked figure in black, she protested.
“I am Princess of Hyrule! I demand to know where you are taking me.”

The Figure turned its hooded head, its face shrouded in shadow.
“Home..”

Zeruda stood up and brushed her dress off.
“Who are you? And what did you do with my friends?”

The Cloaked One turned,
“They will join you soon enough Princess.. be patient.. the world is about to change.. a great storm is coming and you must be ready..”

Zeruda drew near to him, noticing how tall and broad his shoulders were.
“Who are you?!”

The Great Wraith said,
“My introduction must wait.. rest a while, we shall make landfall on the morrow.”

As he turned to open the cabin door, his green fingers were exposed for a brief moment.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Aboard The Black Ship, Nabooru had a table prepared for Daku and her. Foods with many yellow and reddish spices. Daku eyes the feast, and then her, contemplating if she’d resort to poison. Then he considered that she had ample opportunity to slay him earlier, when he was unconcious.

“Please.. eat.”

She dipped her golden ring covered fingers into the curry sauce with some roasted cucco. Daku took some breqd and dipped it and ate, coughing a little. He felt warm all over, he suspected some sort of pepper.

Nabooru poured some Noble Prusuit in two goblets with gikdee designs and rubies fashioned into. She handed one to Daku, drank and savored the delicious drink, downing it in one draught. Nabooru poured him another and he enjoyed it, his mind fogging a little as she spoke to him,

“Take it easy.. its potent.”

Daku knocked over a bowl of rice pudding.

“You know what I am weary of.. being in his shadow.. everything I get is his caste offs and copies.. his caste off lover.. even my sword.. which you have somewhere.. its a complete copy of his Master Blade.. pah! ”

Nabooru placed her hand on his when he went to drink another.

“I think you have had enough..”

Daku stood up a little wobbly, and said,

“Indeed.. enough of these games! The gods gave me this thing..”

He showed his fist which glowed with a triangle of light.

“At first I thought.. Power.. at last I can ascend beyond my masters.. move past The Shogun.. and yet here I am a captive.. nothing has changed.. save my hand glows..”

He stepped toward her, and he drew a knife and flippee tye handle to her,

“You want it? This power? All you have to do is a clean stroke.. here.. I will make it easy..”

Hw unbuttoned the cords at his throat to expose his neck.

“Do it.. I have been dead before.. it is nothing to fear.. honestly.. it is bettee than this miserable existence!”

Nabooru’s golden eyes glowed as she took the knife and jerked with her hand, throwing it point into table and grabbed him and kissed him, closing her eyes. Daku felt her warm lips, and returned the kiss, the two in an exchange of two mouths moving about together, they moved to the couch. Where Dalu passed put, Nabooru petring his white locks with her hand.

“Poor soul.. your lost.. like me.”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Daku awoke on the couch with a blanket of white and patterns of blue and red. He sat up, his head throbbing. The door opened, and Nabooru came over with a clear glass of bubbling water that had white stuff in it.

“Trust me.. drink it.”

She then sat on one of those wood chairs, and crossed her legs, her bare foot going up and down as her toes with white paint rose and rested.

“I have orders to deliver you to Eldin.. that was the job. In light of last night I am reconsidering..”

Daku took a sip of refreshing elixir.
“Why is that?”

Nabooru sighed,
“You are very broken.. and my client was not clear in his intentions.”

Daku looked up at her,
“Why do you care? You should take the money and throw me to the flames.”

She was shocked,
“So you talk that way all the time..”

Daku sat the glass on the table, and leaned on both hands and turned.
“Did we kiss?”

Nabooru blushed and said,
“uh.. oh that.. I figure it was just The Noble Prusuit..”

He chuckled,
“Does seem like my pursuit was noble..”

Her eyes got big.
“You mentioned a lover..”

Daku sighed,
“An impossible dream.. she is a Princess and full of light.. on our island I saw the potential, we both having lost our loves.. I was married, my wife perished..”

Nabooru extended her hand to his,
“I am so sorry..”

Daku nodded,
“Thank you. I thought as long as we were on that beach or sailing from this destiny as she calls it.. I say its a curse.. well I saw it in her at Rito Island.. that old fire of hers to save Hyrule.. and I am not a hero like my brother.. I told her that..”

Nabooru looked at him intently,
“Do you love her?”

Daku turned,
“I do.. but I fear that there is only room for her people in her heart.. they will come first.. always.”

Nabooru gave a look of heartfelt concern,
“Can you love that in her and she that you are not a hero?”

Daku turned,
“I do not know.. this distance and if I am frank.. control..”

Nabooru looked at him with raised brow,
“Control?”

Daku nodded,
“If I am truthful.. I liked having her trapped on my island.. in my sphere of influence.. did I want to possess her? Am I that sort of person? I think yes.. outside our little world she is a royal and responsible to a kingdom.. and there is no room for me to be first.. again.. I am second..”

Nabooru placed her hand on his, and held it there,
“You sound..”

He finished her words,
“Toxic.. I know..”

Nabooru shook her head, her golden earrings swaying and the pink gem on her head shaking,
“You want to be first and foremost in someone’s heart.. that is normal. Last night you mentioned being a shadow.. as if you are trapped being caste by others..”

Daku turned and looked at her.
“That is true.. I should commit Seppeku.. alas then The Triforce of Power would pass to no one.. would you help me as a second? At least then you would have it and prevent it from falling into cruller hands..”

Nabooru squeezed his hand,
“You say your are not a hero and yet you care that this power does not fall into the wrong hands..”

Daku felt her skin against his, and said,
“An echo of my brother.. any good in me was placed there to make me capable of infiltrating and imitating..”

Nabooru shook her head,
“I do not believe that..”

Daku leaned and placed his hand on her cheek,
“In the morning please be my Second or select someone who you think can endure my head leaves my shoulder cleanly.”

She looked at him with trembling eyes.

“Promise me..”
said Daku.

Nabooru lowered her gaze,
“So.. be.. it.”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer

The morning sun rose and the sea sparkled as the black ship pierced the glass perfect still waters. Daku exited the cabin in Kimono of crimson, his white hair blowing as Deku stood at attention, and there was fine gilded pillow with a symbol on it, The Spirit Medallion.

Kneeling down, Daku bowed his head to the sun. Stepping out in full Iron Knuckle armor was a Warrior that held up a great axe. Taking the helm off, a long red tail of hair flowed out, and Nabooru came behind him holding it with both hands with her black metal gauntlets.

Daku turned to her and gave a smile which made her pause. A Gerudo Matron came and offered a Gerudo Scrimitar, Nabooru handing the great axe to a Deku Knight, and taking the curved crescent blade she stood behind Daku, and gripped the handled with two hands.

Daku looked to sun and closed his eyes. Nabooru had a tear fall from her cheek and it landed on the mirror flat of the blade. When she wound up her hands to make the cut as she said,
“Forgive me..”

She swung and there slice sound. Daku’s eyes opened. The blade met the side of the ship and snapped in half. Nabooru that went and grabbed him with her great motion and turned him around. She then kissed him, tears falling down her cheeks as she threw him on a barrel and pinned him.

“If you must die.. so shall I.. I have lived scrapping for a living.. and being a thief.. I have known poverty and want.. and when I finally knew a fully belly I became a slave to The Shogun till you and Rinku came and lead us to victory..”

Daku looked at her,
“You were there?!”

She nodded as she placed her hands on his cheeks, her lips so white like blosooms.
“I heard you slayed him with your own life.. and now you want to throw that away?! You set me free from his chains.. that was why I took this job. To capture you and thank you.. and take you wherever you wish.”

Daku looked at her,
“You are not taking me to Eldin?”

Nabooru shook her head.

A sailor said,
“We are coming to the Port of Din.”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Zeruda on her ship was awaken and the Deku Knight said,
“We are headed into port.”

She got up and checked her hair in a mirror. She wondered what had become of Daku, Ditir, and Rinku, who she had not seen. The very thought of reuniting with The Hero of Time had made her uneasy, and she was relieved to be spared his rejection. Then there was Daku, the man she loved, and who when things escalated wanted to sail off and not face the threat looming. In was in that moment a distinction had formed between man she hsd loved, Rinku and Daku. The Hero would never have shirked from the obligation. Well at least that had been how he was in the past, since learning of her family’s skeletons in the Shadow Temple, he had changed. The Princess was beginning to face the reality that neither Daku or Rinku was the hero she needed in this hour. And it mace her feel confused, conflicted, and concerned. Hyrule was being harrowed by cosmic forces, there had been The Shogun, Zant, and now the whispers of a Nameless Evil. One that had plagued Hyrule n eons past. She began to wondered if peace was a dream, and that she was destined to watch her people suffer and suffer..

Coming up to deck she saw the horizon and the land of her fathers. She shed a single tear. It seemed a life time since she was last on Hylian Realm and when the ramp went down the shadowy figure from the night before helped her down.

“You still have no told me who you are.” Said The Princess.

The Great Towering Being scoffed,
“You already know my name..”

Zeruda eyed him,
“I do not..”

He paused in his stride as she did,
“I shall introduce myself when we reach your castle..”

A carriage was brought with white blossoms affixed to it. She stepped inside as he got up and whipped the reins.

The rolled over the green countryside, she saw kids at play as if no calamity awaited. They camw to Kokokiri where the town was busy with market day, and then to the castle where guards came ans The Sage of Light approached. Zeruda stepped out and gave The Friar a hug.
“My dear Zeruda! Thank the Godesses you are alright! We have had renja (rangera) hunting for you all over!”

Zeruda smiled, The Titan Wraith stepped down making the entire carriage shake. The Sage looked at the Man, “who is he?”

Zeruda turned,
“My guest.. Sir.. please join us in the Throne Room.”

They entered and there Zeruda walked a pink carpet laid put especially for her, The Sage standing by. The Titan taking his green fingers and removed his hood to reveal a matching emerald nose, short spiked hair, and medallion on his forehead that shinmered.

Zeruda turned and steppes back with her hand over her mouth,
“Ganon…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom