• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
*Yante stabs*
This is for Yuri!!!!!
A Phantom Yiga was pierced and fell, another took its place.

I'm a witch, not a sorcerer. Leave my father's forest at once, or prepare for a fate worse than death, for an entity like yourself cannot die.
Waru stepped out with his glowing purple blade.

“A witch? So a Yiga consorts with a witch. There only good witch is a dead one..”

He swept his blade with purple flames at her, he eyed that his Master was now beyond them. If he failed it did not matter, the aim was beyond this pathetic wood.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
*Ashley grined, before putting up Witch's Shield, before attacking with Witch's Spears.*

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
A Phantom Yiga was pierced and fell, another took its place.

Waru stepped out with his glowing purple blade.

“A witch? So a Yiga consorts with a witch. There only good witch is a dead one..”

He swept his blade with purple flames at her, he eyed that his Master was now beyond them. If he failed it did not matter, the aim was beyond this pathetic wood.

*Ashley grined, before putting up Witch's Shield, before attacking with Witch's Spears.*
*Yante keeps parrying, and when possible stabbing*

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Waru drew back, he saw her shield and shouted,
“Cursed witch!”
He then commanded two of his elite guard to assail her shield.

*Yante keeps parrying, and when possible stabbing*
More Phantom Yuga fell, poofing into purple clouds of smoke.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Phantom Ganon made it to Death Mountain, where he entered the great arched door of the flamming mountain. Inside the sound of hammer and anvil rang as he came to a Goron with a black hood, his big eyes fixing on the corpse of a man. Ganon laid the bag of black ash like grains and said,
“Use this in your next forge.. a sword shall come forth, bring it to me.”

The Goron took the pouch and took it to his forge, where he prepared molten metals and a quench. He took a new bade of finest Goron metal that was bubbling and liquified, he poured it into the batch and let it stir, and then dipped the molten metal into a fold and began to form a sword blade, which took shape.

Coming out after many hours of banging the orange red hot steel and shaping it, the black powder morphed it till it took shape, and The Goron quenched the blade.

Emerging from all the steam, The Goron carried a massive black blade that was as dark as shadows, and had red upside down Triforce stamp on it and Phantom Ganon took it in hand:

IMG_1161.jpeg

“At last! Demise.. it is time!!!”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is entering The Return of Demise arch.

In this the plan is to have Rinku, Daku, and Zeruda use all three pieces of the Triforce against Demise at the climax. I may even have Ganon return and become an antihero, as he realizes he is a pawn of Demise’s Curse.

Ditir will be needed greatly cuz he is half god, that is if your up for it @Prince Sidon, we needed his power facing Demise.

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is entering The Return of Demise arch.

In this the plan is to have Rinku, Daku, and Zeruda use all three pieces of the Triforce against Demise at the climax. I may even have Ganon return and become an antihero, as he realizes he is a pawn of Demise’s Curse.

Ditir will be needed greatly cuz he is half god, that is if your up for it @Prince Sidon, we needed his power facing Demise.
K

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Phantom Ganon went to an abandoned fortress in mpuntains near death mountain, his Yiga swarming inside. Torches were lot and a throne he sat upon with his great Black Blade. Outside wasca great water fall of lava that fell off a cliff. Pouring inside was Bokoblins, Bushi, Lizalfos, Wolfos, Stalfos, Darknuts in their dark plate armor, a entire clouds of Keese that flew before The Dark Lord.

“Behold the hour has come! The shadow shall blossom and cover this world!”

He rose up the Sword of Demise and it glowed with red flames.

——————————————

Waru saw The Witch seem to disappear and turned his attention to Yante who he told his legions to cease.

“Leave him to me! Yante.. why have you thrown your lot in with these traitors? The Wind is beginning to blow in favor of the shadow.. take herd or fade away..”

———————————————

Daku as he talked with nis broughy felt a cold wind hit him and he heard a voice,
“The Hour has neigh.. the blossoms of shadow has come..”

He whispered the words,
“Blossoms of shadow..”

His red eyes squinting and then he saw a vision of Phantom Ganon.
“You are shadow.. you belong in this tree of darkness..”

Phantom Ganon turned to gnarled black oak of liquid. Daku drew near it and as he came to it, a hand grabbed him.

Daku came out of this vision and shuddered.

“Zeruda.. where is Zeruda..”

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
Phantom Ganon went to an abandoned fortress in mpuntains near death mountain, his Yiga swarming inside. Torches were lot and a throne he sat upon with his great Black Blade. Outside wasca great water fall of lava that fell off a cliff. Pouring inside was Bokoblins, Bushi, Lizalfos, Wolfos, Stalfos, Darknuts in their dark plate armor, a entire clouds of Keese that flew before The Dark Lord.

“Behold the hour has come! The shadow shall blossom and cover this world!”

He rose up the Sword of Demise and it glowed with red flames.

——————————————

Waru saw The Witch seem to disappear and turned his attention to Yante who he told his legions to cease.

“Leave him to me! Yante.. why have you thrown your lot in with these traitors? The Wind is beginning to blow in favor of the shadow.. take herd or fade away..”

———————————————

Daku as he talked with nis broughy felt a cold wind hit him and he heard a voice,
“The Hour has neigh.. the blossoms of shadow has come..”

He whispered the words,
“Blossoms of shadow..”

His red eyes squinting and then he saw a vision of Phantom Ganon.
“You are shadow.. you belong in this tree of darkness..”

Phantom Ganon turned to gnarled black oak of liquid. Daku drew near it and as he came to it, a hand grabbed him.

Daku came out of this vision and shuddered.

“Zeruda.. where is Zeruda..”
Forgive me, Milady, read the note at your hut. I accept your offer, Waru! @Ashley the Witch

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Forgive me, Milady, read the note at your hut. I accept your offer, Waru! @Ashley the Witch
Waru loweree his purple blade, and gestured with a hand.
“Welcome back brother.. much to do.”
He offered to show Yante there new hideout.
“We are to supplant The Kokiri. Since they are children.. no bloodshed. A capture and release into somewhere outside our borders.”

——————————————-

Daku turned to Ditir,
“The Shadow is rising.. we must.. find Zeruda and Rinku..”

Daku searched the market for Zeruda, where he found her buying a mint green shawl.
“Hi darling! Look what I found.”
She could see his face was grave,
“What is wrong?”

Daku kissed her hand, and said,
“He has returned..”

Zeruda’s eyes became great saucers.
“Ganon?!”

Daku shook his head,
“Something worse.. somwthing ancient that The Shogun spoke of unleashing.. he called it Demise.”

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
Waru loweree his purple blade, and gestured with a hand.
“Welcome back brother.. much to do.”
He offered to show Yante there new hideout.
“We are to supplant The Kokiri. Since they are children.. no bloodshed. A capture and release into somewhere outside our borders.”

——————————————-

Daku turned to Ditir,
“The Shadow is rising.. we must.. find Zeruda and Rinku..”

Daku searched the market for Zeruda, where he found her buying a mint green shawl.
“Hi darling! Look what I found.”
She could see his face was grave,
“What is wrong?”

Daku kissed her hand, and said,
“He has returned..”

Zeruda’s eyes became great saucers.
“Ganon?!”

Daku shook his head,
“Something worse.. somwthing ancient that The Shogun spoke of unleashing.. he called it Demise.”
Okay, Waru, no bloodshed (This is my attempt to save Yuri)

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Okay, Waru, no bloodshed (This is my attempt to save Yuri)
He mounted his stead and said,
“The Forest Temple awaits.”

———————————————-

Zeruda was alarmed by Daku’s disturbed state and said to Ditir,
“Is Rinku here? I had no idea he was near.”
Daku nodded,
“I sensed him.. I did not tell you because I thought we’d disembark and you would not have to face him.”
Zeruda sighed,
“I admit I have dreaded seeing him.. alas if he is needed to stop this Demise, I must tolerate him.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom