• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric

The door opened with a bang, knocking him over, and a women and man stepped outside. She had a pistol in her hand and looked like she was ready to go on some sort of hunt. The guy was simply following along.

"Don't move," Eric shouted. He jumped to his feet, raised his revolver, and pointed it directly at the woman's head. "Can I trust them? They might be a opportunists trying to take things for themselves."

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Darknut, you ninja!)

Krissy grabbed some of the gallon bags and walked outside right behind Tass. When she heard a voice say 'don't move' she looked up and saw a man, "Uh... hello... we were... going to take down some rabid animal packs... errr... we aren't going to hurt you, fellow human." She stuttered.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"I'll go." He said quietly.

He didn't very much like the idea of going with the others, so he found awindow and went out that way. He walked the streets stealthily and shot any animals he came in contact with.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric

Eric was still wary. "How can I trust you? You're probably just a raiding group out here, picking off anyone who comes too close with some kinda innocent act." Eric cocked his revolver. "Any sudden moves and I'll-" he was cut short as he felt the cool tip of a gun barrel pressed against the back of his neck. "Drop that revolver," a deep muffled voice said. Eric looked over his shoulder and came face to face with a gas mask shrouded figure. His goggles were a light, electronic blue and his breathing could be heard through the mask. "Stand up," said the voice. Eric obeyed and then acted.

Cyrus

The man stood up. He had a hood on and his nose and mouth were covered by a bandanna. "Scrounger scum," he thought, "Hope he rots in hell when I blow his brains out." Suddenly the man moved. He grabbed Cyrus' gun and twisted it out of his hand, aiming it at his head. Cyrus didn't miss a beat as he drew his M16 up and aimed it at the man's face as the man aimed his own pistol at him.

Neither spoke but the tension was high and both knew that the situation didn't bode well for either but neither lowered their weapons.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick stood with his hand on his sword ready to strike. Looking at the two with a series but calm face.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"Take your mask off and show me who you are," Eric said.

"You first," Cyrus replied.

"Same time on three," Eric said.

"Fine," Cyrus answered.

Eric pulled the scarf down and the hood off as Cyrus slid the goggles up and took off the gas mask.

"Cyrus?" Eric said in confusion. "What are you doing here. I thought you were dead."

"Obviously not. I'm right here. Here's your gun back," Cyrus said.

"Yeah, thanks, here's yours too," Eric replied. "Now are you with them?"

"No. I was going to ask you the same thing. Are you?" Cyrus responded

"No.....I'm not. I thought that would be obvious."

Both Cyrus and Eric turned to face the boy with the sword and said in unison, "What's going on here?"

(damn you dialogue :P)

Go_Skyward

(DAMN YOU DH! Ninja'd me again!)

Krissy shrugged, "We are going to go fight off some mutated animals! We're... hopefully on the same side you are!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric

Eric stood there dumbfounded. "You're just going to fight them? That's it?" Eric stood there thinking "What the hell?!" Eric finally said, "So you're just going to waste ammo and strength on animals, hunting them down when you could be helping me and my friend here look for survivors?" Eric sighed in disbelief. "Whatever. You go have fun. I'm not going to throw my life or supplies away." Eric turned toward Cyrus and said, "So where to?"

Cyrus

Cyrus listened to Eric's rant with sympathy. "To Vegas," Cyrus replied. "I've heard talk of a fighting force there working on a cure and get rid of the animals. We can probably make in over a weeks time." Cyrus pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag. "Well let's go," he said, letting the smoke out he replied.

Go_Skyward

(ummm DH... we ARE in Vegas... >> Shannon, the guy who sent the message for the resistance, is right inside that building Krissy and the others just came out of. Of course... you haven't been here this whole RP so... I wouldn't expect you to know that... :sweat:)

Krissy spoke up, "WAIT! We are the resistance! There are lots of survivors! We are looking for animals to kill of for their DNA. Shannon need to the DNA samples to make the cure, please, help us!"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

"Tch. Tough guys, huh?" She rolled her eyes at the two guys who apparently knew each other. She gave them a look that could pierce through a solid piece of diamond. "We've got a reason as to why we're shooting these diseased animals, although I guess y'all can just skip to conclusions and be dumb***** instead." She shook her head back and forth, then brought her gun up instantly and shot a rat that had jumped at Cyrus's neck. She blew the smoke from the tip of her gun.

"You're welcome. Now, we aren't the only survivors. There's a whole pack in this damned shop. So don't go thinking that we're a bunch of idiots. Take a look at yourselves before you say something like that. Freaking imbeciles."

She tucked her gun back into her waistband and crossed her arms in front of her. She was not going to be taking any crap from anybody, and she wanted that to be known.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(ummm DH... we ARE in Vegas... >> Shannon, the guy who sent the message for the resistance, is right inside that building Krissy and the others just came out of. Of course... you haven't been here this whole RP so... I wouldn't expect you to know that... :sweat:)
(:lol: sorry. It was hard to read over everything :sweat:)

Eric

Eric turned. He saw their predicament. "Fine, but I have an easier way than just hunting down dogs in the streets. Let me get to the roof and and I can take down any dog from a safe distance." Then turning to the lady he said, "Idiot? I've at least got combat training. You may have saved my *** there but count it as the one, and only, time it'll happen. You're a fine person to talk about preparation 'Mrs. gun-toating-commando'!"

Cyrus

"Alright, that's enough Eric. Calm down." Cyrus sighed. He turned around and thought for a minute."DNA....hmm...." Cyrus muttered. He knew it would take more than DNA to for a cure. This disease developed from a human made drug. Most likely it was a virus capable of extreme genetic change taking place, maybe even too fast to combat. Cyrus took a final drag on his cigarette before flicking it onto the ground and stamping it out. "Eric is right. His method is much more productive and safer. I'm a doctor. If me and Eric stay in contact I can collect a sample from any animal he takes down. I'll still need a team for backup in case there's a pack too big. That okay with you?" he replied to Krissy before putting the gas mask back on, covering the burns and scars around his mouth.

(This is my last post for a tonight and maybe tomorrow. If Cyrus and/or Eric need to reply, please reply for them.)

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Eh if we die we die it was ment to hapon. Dont worry about me I can see behind me with this helmet."said patrick. He was not relly good with a gun.

Go_Skyward

Shannon then walked outside to where the others are, "What is going on out here!? I hear all kinds of yelling. The reason I kicked you guys out was mainly for the DNA but otherwise, I NEED QUIET!" He saw two new people in the group, "Great, new people. I'm Shannon, blah blah blah. I need DNA, get it. Don't care how. Find any survivors, yadda yadda. Go away!" He the walked back inside.

Krissy was a little confused at what just happened but shrugged it off, "It doesn't matter how we find these animals. Shannon need to DNA for the cure, we'll get it. One way or the other. Let's go." She raised her shotgun and went into the street and killed off any animals she saw.

(I may bring in my 3rd, and final character soon...)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She shrugged, blowing Eric off.

"An eye for an eye, eh?" She prodded him. No, she shouldn't stoop to his level. She was better than that. Besides, she was here to survive, not to lollygag around. She tried to reason with Eric. "If I ever need trouble, let's say you got my back. Then we're even." Tass threw him a sideways glance, guaging his reaction.

Tass sighed at Eric and said to Cyrus, "I like what you're proposing. I'd like to say I'm pretty stealthy and agile, so I'd love to be one of the ones to collect these samples of DNA and report them to you."

Tass had to get some kind of purpose back into her life again. The purpose of survival was wearing her thin; she needed something new, and these survivors brought that to the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom