• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Finally caught up haha you people are so fast =O)

Sierra had quickly swivled around with her gun pointed at this....alive person? He had asked her to follow him. Cautiously, she followed the person without answering his first question. They came to a fire escape and he asked her to hand Gabe to him. Sierra hesitated....Gabe was the only thing she had left. If this person ended up being some psycho, then she could lose him too. I'll keep on guard and if he decides to try and run off, I'll at least be ready to stop him.

After planting a kiss on Gabe's forehead, she held him up to the stranger.

(I have to get off, Blue_Eyes, you can control Sierra and Gabe if you need to ^_^)

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick: im Patrick and ive been collecting suplies for a couple of months. My family was killed a couple of moths ago.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric

"6 weeks," he muttered to himself, "6 weeks since the last human. It's been so long. Doubt anyone else is alive." Eric was sitting on top of 5 story building in the middle of downtown. The place used to have a minimart on the top floor and he had managed to live off of food in there for over 3 months. He'd seen human life once since then but they were being chased down by a pack of wild dogs. He had no chance and Eric wasn't about to reveal his location when he knew the guy would never survive even if Eric saved him. Both would attract the animals and both would go down.

Eric was ready to leave. The food was gone and he needed a new location. It was miracle that he had survived this long in one spot. As he packed up his rifle he noticed something. Looking down the scope he saw a group of people in another building. "What the.....how....?" Eric quickly packed his stuff and took off, his bag over his shoulder carrying his rifle and shotgun as well as some food and rations. He drew his pistol as he made his way to the building. Finding a door, Eric began to listen through it.

(Silver knows that I'm not completely available right now and will probably respond for me when needed. I'll be completely available by mid to late Wednesday.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tass:

She listened as people began to explain their stories. It was astonishing; all of these people lost their families, and now they were the only ones left with the blood of that certain family. It was cruel... the world was cruel. She just didn't understand, and yet, she didn't have to. All she had to do was survive.

"Shannon. You're next. Tell them your story."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon didn't know what to say, "Well... uuhhh... I'm 21 years old, and unlike all of you, I never had a family to begin with. I lived in orphanages all my life. I escaped when I was 12. I never wanted to go back. So... I lived on the streets and... in libraries. I have always liking knowledge. The only family I have... er... had... was this one guy named Lance... He was really nice. He's dead now. Poor guy. Anyways, I'm done. Anyone else?"

Krissy was a little in shock, "What do you mean 'never had any family'?"

Shannon shrugged, "Just like it sounds like. I was abandoned. Its no big deal though."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick"Speeking of knowlage i have so many books . Ive been building some stuff to make life more plesent and easyer.I could build some things here"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Dillon

Dillon saw the worry on her face. He set the child down and told him to stay, then helped his mother up. "What are your names?" He asked, and they responded. "So, Sierra, Gabe, follow me," he said, climbing the fire escape to the roof. He didn't ran as fast, but he couldn't avoid occasional jumps from roof to roof. At last, he reached a building with a couch on the roof, And some railing. He ran towards the railing and jumped, quickly grabbing on and swinging through an open window. He landed on a mattress, then running back to the window to help the others in.

Tayler

After listening to all of their stories, she was surprised. She hadn't really told them anything much. When Shannon was done, Tayler asked, "do you prefer Shannon or Psycho Dutch Guy? And you," she said, looking at Tass," are a osoroshii josei," She almost laughed at the looks on their faces.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

He was tired of people fooling around and decided to end it. He smaked the girl named Taylor on the back of the head and looked at her sternly.

"We need to focus, no funny crap." He said. "Alright, what is our mission right now? We can try to combine each of ours if possible, or make a new or one, or something else. But I'm not going to waste my time here if you guys aren't going to decide now."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Sierra had reluctantly told him their names, but she figured it might be good. Grabbing Gabe, she followed the guy from rooftop to rooftop. The guy jumped through an open window then came back to help them through. She handed him Gabe then after he had moved out of the way, she jumped through. "So I have some questions. Who are you and where are we going?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She smirked, silently thanking Dantay for giving that girl what she needed. She then focused on the situation at hand.

"Okay, Dantay. What do you propose we do?" She took another swig of her drink. "It's been a matter of minutes and we already have tons of people in here. We need to agree on something."

Tass took her place back in her chair, putting her feet up on the desk once again.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"Well we could start by saying what our orriginal plans were before we met each other. That way we could figure something out. As for me, I was heading for Florida, to get to the NASA space station. I'm planing on finding humans along the way and gathering them. NASA has already built a rocket that might make it to Mars, but I'm willing to take that chnace instead of being stuck here. On Marse, the rest of the human race can survive, NASA has already worked on some stuff for water and food. I've worked with NASA for a while, so I know how to use their equipment."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon, replying to Tayler's eariler question, "Its Shannon or Wolf. I go by nothing else. I've been trapping myself in here since the attack. That's why I appear a little loopy." Shannon then heard Dantay's plea of heading to Mars. "Mars... is that really your plan? What happens when your food runs out eh? It can't work. Earth is the only planet that supports life. I have been coming up with a, less drastic, solution to our problem. I have been cooped up hear for I forget how long, fixing that computer and coming up with something. An antidote to reverse the human like characteristics the animals now have. Its not finished yet, but its close, I can feel it! That and I have a backup plan to that. Which involved bringing you all here. See, I've planned everything out, no need to be so crazy as to go to Mars!"

Krissy spoke after Shannon finished, "Second plan? What now, does your backup plan have backup plans?"

Shannon, ignoring her sarcastic attitude, shook his head, "I only have two plans. The thing is... I don't think I was the only one who wanted a resistance in Las Vegas. There is the guy, who is most likely crazier than me, fighting just hordes and hordes of these beasts, and surviving! It's insane! If he can do that, what makes me think a large group of people can't do just as much damage, maybe more!"

Krissy laughed, "A guy crazier than you. Impossible."

Shannon shrugged, "I've only seen glimpses of him on security cameras in the streets, but he wears a green cloak. And when he's thinks he's out numbered, POOF. He just disappears."

Krissy shakes her head again, "I'm starting to not believe you."

Shannon spoke again, "No no! I've seen him... kind of... if you watch the security cameras long enough, he has certain spots he attacks the beasts at! Its... so insane..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom