• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick" I was trying to survive for as long as I could. Dantay would the wouldn't the space station be in shambls becouse of there being no maitnace." He whent to bring some stuff up to show it to the groop. He desided to go down the stairs since he was still sore from beinging pulled in.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Dillon

"Well, I'm Dillon, and I'm looking for someone who sent a message." He said, looking at he two. He sat down and asked, "What are your stories?"

Tayler

"Ow." She said after Dantay slapped her head. "Jerk," she said quietly. She listened, but she had a question. "What do we need to figure out to develop the cure?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shrugged, "Oh about... 6 months, 1 week, and 5 days worth of hard work and I might have the antidote done... there is nothing I can think of... maybe if we kill different animals and get their DNA, like, lots of different animals. Then, when I finish it, I string a little of the finished antidote on a live animal and see if it returns to it natural state. But that will require lots of materials and animal DNA... meaning we have a kill LOTS of animals...." Shannon sighs, he still thinks his plan is better than Dantay's but it will take longer, much longer.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Genetics? Sweet," Tayler said. She was always interested in genetics and DNA. She pulled her laptop out of the bag and set it down next to Shannon's computer. She pulled up two models of DNA. "The one on the left is normal rat DNA, and the one on the right is mutated. I'm not sure if this helps," Tayler said, and she looked at Shannon.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Sierra also sat down and put Gabe in her lap. "Not much to tell. My husband was turned into a zombie and so I took my son and fled." Gabe started to whine so after checking around the room, she let Gabe wander around. "We were just running anywhere we could and I was trying to come up with a plan. But I...couldn't think of anything." Sierra kept a watchful eye on her son as she talked. "So somebody who sent a message? Interesting...what did the message say?"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"It said Las Vegas: Resistance or something like that." Dillon said, and he tossed her a water bottle. "If Gabe wants one to, I'll get him one," Dillon said. He knew that Gabe was probably the most important thing to Sierra, and he wanted to protect him.

Go_Skyward

Shannon sat down in his computer chair and said, "I'm impressed. You have a working laptop. I just brought this big ugly thing back from the dead." He patted the top of the monitor of his computer and laughed, "It will help me out, but like I said, I need real DNA samples to make the cure, not just photos."

Krissy stood up, "So we find the green cloak guy, see if we can find any survivors and bring you back DNA samples of dead animals. Just one question, Dr. Shanny, how do we bring you back these samples."

Shannon thought for a moment and spoke again, "Don't ever call me Shanny. It... brings back bad memories... anyways, here" Shannon picked up a box of gallon bags that was on the floor, "Just get me any kind of limbs... blood... anything. And you, Tayler, if you would help me, we could speed up this process by 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days, if you help me? And to the rest of you, veel succes, and don't die, kay?"

(think of one of the those old 90's white ugly computers. That's what that is XD. Anyways, this is where I might bring in Vince while everyone is killing animals and getting DNA samples. I'll also try to bring Eric in, DH's character.)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Oh hey, just wanted to say sorry for being extremely slow these past few days. I have a 2 weeks drivers ed thing and then yesterday I went out for some family time so I couldn't get on to post. I'm going to try to post as often as I can :) )

She smiled as she caught the bottle. Any food or water she could find had mostly gone to Gabe. "Thanks. He'd love one. Come here, Gabe." She took a sip of water as Gabe walked back to her. "Dillion is going to give you some water, okay?" Gabe looked at Dillion with his head tilted down. "Okay..." he said in almost a whisper.

"So...Las Vegas: Resistance? Too bad Las Vegas is such a big place."

(I'll be gone in about 15 mins and won't get back on for a few hours but I promise I'll post tonight :) )

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"You know Shannon, I would like to help. And I think you meant 3 months, 2 weeks and 2 days, not 3." Tayler said, smirking. "And how do you power your computer?" She asked, looking at him.

Go_Skyward

Shannon didn't like to be wrong, so he ignored her correcting comment and told her how he powered his computer, "hamster power." He smirked, "Kidding, I have a mini electric tower in the back..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

He was a little annoyed that they didn't take his idea seriously. Dantay had told them that he knew how to work everything, but they just couldn't let go of Earth. He knew how to grow food on Mars, he knew how to help water to continue to flow there. Dantay even knew how they could land an air dome up there. He just stayed silent as the others talked about Shannon's plan.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She was leaning back in her chair, soaking it all in. Man, do these people like to talk. I need some action once in a while. She jumped out of her chair when she heard that some diseased animals needed to be killed.

"I'm in for some splattering of blood. Who's with me?" She propped her handgun on her shoulder and placed her free hand on her hip. She shrugged then, walking out the door and into the main shop. She turned around one last time. "Y'all are gonna miss a ton of fun!" She made sure she had extra ammo in her cargo pockets, and she walked out the door to the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom