• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

He really hated this guy now, and he wished he hadn't told him about the 'cure'. Dantay didn't actually think that this cure would work, but he needed to be with people to stay alive. He decided not to respond to the man and headed to where the others had last been.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
The man in green said nothing just laughed, "We're not your enemy here." He tossed a pistol to Dantay, "Here. It.... should be loaded." He smirked, "Now..."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She followed behind Cyrus, keeping one hand near her handgun. She needed to be ready for anything. Tass was bewildered by all of his questions. Man, she couldn't catch a break, these people do talk too much. She decided to answer anyways.

"I've been here for about six months. I had a family... I was the oldest sister of three children. I took care of the other two, working two part-time jobs." she shrugged, not wanting to get too emotional. "My mother died when I was young, and we were all thrown into an orphanage. We never got adopted, so as soon as I turned 18, I took my siblings with me and did the best I could to raise them on my own."

Tass then stopped abruptly for a beat. Then continued, "My siblings died in the hands of the diseased, and I've been fighting against the diseased ever since."

Tass stayed behind Cyrus, letting him soak it all in. She didn't want him to say anything of sympathy or empathy. She was strong, and she didn't need anyone supporting her.

"I was in the outskirts of Chicago. As soon as this disaster happened, I decided to look for anyone that survived. After a few weeks, it was useless and I ended up here. I was in an abandoned warehouse and today I needed to get more ammo from that shop." She kicked at the dust as she kept up behind Cyrus. She rolled her eyes.

"I met Shannon first, but then tons of people started showing up. It was like a freakin' get-together."

Cyrus had not said anything up to this point, and Tass was curious. "Alright, alright. I told my story, now what the hell is yours?"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Patrick "hey i need help bring these up for the DNA(I can beluve how chessey my forsed laugh was. )"
perenthaseis are auposed to be in the qutes for thoughts right?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Not a story of happiness I see. Well I have no sympathy to give so don't expect any." Cyrus continued to walk along stopping only occasionally to check his surroundings. "My story? Well that's going to take some work. I'll do my best though." Cyrus sighed and began.

"I was born into the dregs of the Cold War, pretty much after Nam ended. I was born in Russia but my family moved to London, England, when I was 4. I lived there for about 6 years before we moved to the New York. My father got a job working in New York. Then he died, killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. My mother took me and we moved to Seattle when I was 12 and I lived there till I was 18. I then went to college and got my PhD in medicine and minors in psychology, criminology, and forensics. This made me a prime target for the government and I became a top member in their field scientist unit where I met Eric. He was 19 at the time so I was probably somewhere around 26 or so. We worked together for about 4 years and then our assignments changed and we haven't seen each other till just now actually."

Cyrus checked over his shoulder and then to his sides, ax in hand just in case, before he continued, "I was originally assigned to the creation of this drug, actually when my assignment changed, but I quickly saw the flaws in it's creation. I objected repeatedly, but to no avail. The other researchers wouldn't listen to me. In a last ditch attempt to get rid of it I set fire to the lab but injured my self in the process. That's why I have the scars on my right cheek, eye, and the right side of my mouth. After the fire I was stripped of title and removed from the task force. Once the disease broke out I had no choice but to avoid the animals. I've been looking for any place that I can to find any possible information on this drug."

Eric

It was pretty windy up on the roof but he'd been in worse. As he looked out through his scope he saw Tass and Cyrus walking down the street. He swung away scanning for any signs of dogs. It seemed as thought the streets were empty though. Too empty. Suddenly something caught his eye. "Oh ****," he muttered under his breath.

"Cyrus," Eric called over the com, "You've got some trouble headed your way. There's a pack of....bears, about 10 total! I can support you on some but your going to have to fight them off as well!"

Cyrus

"Goddammit!" Cyrus said out loud. "We've got trouble Tass. Better get ready. Bears, 10 to be exact, headed over this way. Got anything better than that pistol?"

Go_Skyward

Krissy appeared behind them, "Shotgun. Daggers. I'm here. We'll be fine." Krissy shot down one of the bears from the distance. "Get em!"

The man in green appeared to put his hand to his head, "Danger, for your other friends in the resistance. I must go." He pulled out some sort of weird machine not bigger then the palm of his hand, and then he vanished. He appeared right behind the trio. "Shot them, I'll finish it."

Krissy turned around and saw a man dressed in a green cloaked in green, "Uhhh."

The man in green yelled, "Do you want to die?! Do as I say!"

Krissy shrugged and started shooting down bears. The man in green used some kind of purple aura to kill the bears.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

"Huh." That's all she could manage to say in response to Cyrus's life story. It was quite intricate and much more irrational than her story. She decided to say nothing else.

She then jumped at the sound of Eric's voice on Cyrus's radio. She was commanded by Cyrus to be ready. She didn't like to be told what to do, but at this point it didn't matter.

"Cyrus, if I had a better weapon I'd most likely be using it, don'tcha think?" She rolled her eyes, then pinned them on the bears. She felt a little safer with the backup that Krissy provided, so she went with the chance of attacking the bears.

Tass took several steps closer to the bears, holding her handgun at arm's length and firing rounds. She hit the bears everywhere; her aim was off. Snout, leg, stomach, eye. Just shoot the damned brain already.

One bear got close to her from behind and she turned, watching it's glazed over eyes penetrate her soul. Tass kneeled and jumped, simontaneously pulling out a dagger and landing on it's back, plunging the dagger into the sweet spot in its skull. The bear collapsed, and Tass pulled the dagger out, wiping the blood on its fur. With no time to waste, she quickly pulled out her handgun and got back in action with the others.

Go_Skyward

(for the record, my mystery character appeared behind them too. So I sent 2/3 of my characters to help. xD)

The man in green lifted one of the bears in the air with his purple aura and ripped it in half.

Krissy was a little in shock by the random intrusion of this random man, but didn't care, he was killing bears off with odd means but killing them nonetheless. She shot one of the bears in the brain, killing it. "Bullseye!"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She cast a sidelong glance at Krissy, smirking at her good shot. She was good and Tass thought she should get to know her.

Tass shot another bear in the eye. Close enough. Her eyes scanned the area for more bears, but it looked like all ten were either knocked out or dead. Some cloaked guy was taking care of the last one, ripping it clean in half with some supernatural power. Tass naturally took a few steps back, never once believing in anything supernatural. She then realized her cowardice, so she stood up triumphantly and walked over to the new cloaked person.

Tass eyed this guy, looking him up and down, inspecting. She raised an eyebrow and scoffed at him, "Thanks and all, but uh, just who might you be?"

Go_Skyward

The man in green noticed she seemed to fear his supernatural power. She then asked him who he was, "No need to fear me. I am... as human as you."

Krissy turned to him, "How do you do that?"

The man in green closed his crimson eyes, "I believe we should speak elsewhere. I... feel there might be more bears if we stay."

Krissy, getting very annoyed this man didn't answer questions asked bluntly, "A name then. What is your name?"

The man laughed, "I have many names. But... I believe I'll go by a more human sounding name. You may call me... Vince. But now, we must flee."

Krissy didn't trust him, with his odd powers, crimson eyes, and demeanor... he didn't seem altogether... human. She kept her gun where she could easily shoot him if tried to attack.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She was startled when she caught a glimpse of his deep red eyes. She had never seen such a color in the iris of a human being before. Contacts? No, they looedk too real... too genuine. Who was he? He said he was human, but she just didn't know how to comprehend his actions.

"Alright. We'll escape this area." Tass decided to be friendly with him. In any scenario, she didn't want to be opposing this guy. "Vince, is it? My name is Tassurelle." Her green eyes shone with pride as she wore her name and who she was with righteousness. She looked at him with those same exact eyes. "Where do you propose we go?" Like Krissy, her hand was near her handgun on standby, just in case.

Go_Skyward

"Back to where Shannon is set up should be fine." Vince spoke, noticing they pretty much had their guns pointed on him. "Oh... you can put those guns down. I won't hurt you. I promise." When he said 'I promise' he suddenly had a look of sadness in his eyes but it quickly returned back to his normal demeanor.

Krissy heard both of his comments and thought for a moment, "How... how do you know about Shannon?"

Vince sighed, "I've been here. A long time, and so has he. I saved his life once, he doesn't know though. His based was going to be attacked by a large group of animals but I killed them all before they could get inside. I have never personally met him, although. He believes he's safe in that shack..." Vince laughed then tilted his head in the direction of Shannon's base.

Krissy stayed quiet, but lower his gun, but only slightly. She almost felt sorry for him, for a split second he looked.... sad.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

You could never trust anyone anymore. Not in this world. Not in this new, rotten, diseased, cretin-filled world that these survivors lived in. Tassurelle was the first one to know this. She always kept that in the back of her mind under lock and key.

"Okay then. I suppose we don't have to show you the way then." Tass started walking, but she was wary about having him walk behind her. Despite him saying that he wasn't going to hurt anyone, she still didn't trust him. No, not anyone. Not yet.

Tass stopped in her tracks and turned slightly, waiting for Vince to catch up. As he passed, she prodded him with her elbow, pushing him in front of her. "Stay in front. You may be harmless, but no one can ever be too sure." She eyed him from behind. "Now keep walking."

Everybody walked together, back to Shannon's shop, Vince in front, Tass in tow.

Go_Skyward

Vince didn't object to Tass's request. Besides, she reminded him of someone he knew, someone... he cared for.

They reached the shop and he walked in first and held the door for the others. Once inside, he shut the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom