• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

Oot then windwaker, played both of them sooooooooo many times....only if i knew about 3 heart runs then, i woulda played then even more

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
The first one I had ever played was Link's Awakening. Though I played it many times, I never really became a fan until I got a hold of Ocarina Of Time. At that point, I was grabbing every Zelda game I could get.

L

Luzigno

The first zelda game that i played was ocarina of time and since then i loved the zelda games and i will love them forever!!!:)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Ocarina of Time. My Uncle gave it to me when I turned 4, seeing that gold cartridge got me real excited. A moment I'll never forget, it introduced me to the best series ever.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
My first zelda game was actually phantom hourglass, but then i stopped once i entered the ocean temple.
But my first legend of zelda game tat i completed was spirit tracks.
then i went back to finish PH

T

Tarshish

The Legend of Zelda. We were at a Sears. I must have been about five, maybe four. So '87 or '88? Not sure if they would still have available to play in stores in 88, but maybe. I was really young. We were waiting to take family portraits. Needless to say, it was awesome. It's been my favorite video game series ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom