• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
OH MY GOSH SAME HERE! I love Ocarina of Time! After playing it, something changed in me and made me want to play more games- TP and SS.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I think the first one I ever played was Oracle of Seasons. I dont count this though because I never got very far and I just gave up. The first one I fully played through was the gba version of ALttP. I went from eh, to completely hate it, to my 2nd favorite Zelda game ever. I get so much nostalgia from this game and it has a great sense of epicness. Plus the soundtrack is great. When I think of the Fairy Fountain theme I automatically think of the file select screen of the gba Link to the Past

Ocarina of Time was the first video game i ever saw and played. I was 4 and it sucked me right into the series and i have played ever since. Majora's Mask was the first game i owned though.

I remember mentioning this in a post yesterday, and I went on something of a rant. The game I started out with as a small child was Link's Awakening. I put many, many hours into it, sometimes not even pursuing a goal. Just adventuring and seeing what I could find. This is a huge part of my own personal video game journey and I'll always have a special, nostalgic place in my heart for it.

My first zelda game was Oracle of Seasons which was pretty decent for the fact that they had a variety of enemies that I would eventually see and recognize once I played other zelda games. It put me off to a good start because it helped me to perfect the professional gaming button mashing towards the future. Once thing I noticed was that this game surprisingly contained olden enemies that took me forever to kill like the minish cap, but overall it was fun.

Wind Waker, and I got stuck on the stupid stealth section. I was young and didn't know what to do. Hell, I recently started again and I STILL got stuck there. It took me a couple days. :lol:

The first I played was A Link to the Past when I was a child, but I was stuck in one of the last dungeons and gave up.
So the first I completed was Link's Awakening :bleh:

It was the collectors edition with Original Zelda, AoL, MM and OoT. I think it was OoT who I played first. I was only 3-5 years, so it scared the crap out of me! Especially MM!

the first Zelda game i played was ALTTP on snes. i enjoyed it (even though i spent alot of time slashing bushes) but didn't care much for it. It was when me and my cousin were playing zelda TP and we went to kakariko village and death mt. I thought it was awesome that after many years the games stilll connected. I learnt about the timeline and just had to play all of them :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom