• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

I can't remember if it was ALttP or OoT... A cousin had ALttP and I remember watching him play the beginning (where it's raining), but I seriously don't remember if I played as well, so I think I'll have to say OoT. XD One of my friends had it and he would let me play it. Up to that point, I had only played Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64, so playing Ocarina of Time was a whole new experience and I loved it. Different visuals, different style, and a wide variety of ITEMS you could use was just too intense for me to take it all in. Eventually I asked OoT for my ninth birthday, and I've been a Zelda fan ever since. :')

On my 5th birthday in 2003 I received a used N64 from a family friend. It was my first console and I got Oot with it. Been playing it ever since.

wind waker! i fell in love and promised myself i would play all the others! so far i've beaten most of them:)

C

CWP

Ocarina of Time. I played it in 2010 for the first time. I instantly became a zelda nerd. Nothing yet tops the epicness that is Oot, but I am certainly a series fan.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The first Zelda game I played was ALttP. I played it all those years back at my dad's friend's house. Sigh, the memories. I named Link Zelda because that is what I thought his name was XD!

my first was ocarina of time or majora's mask, i can't remember i was like 1 when oot came out and i was 3 for mm so.....:O

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. It came on a promo disc with LoZ ALTtP OoT and MM but I only ever got into OoT seriously. For the first four years I made my dad play so I could watch him. By doing this I learned all of the tricks but never completed the game. Always sidetracked and finally lost interest. Just completed it last year on the 3DS. Might seem sad but it is the reason I hate LoZ and ALTtP(because I was little and couldn't understand it) and it is the reason that I love OoT and love and hate MM(again I was to small to understand it at the time but just liked playing around and watching the world end...repeatedly) Also want to try WW being you only had a 30 trial of 3 levels(also fun to play around on the island for a half hour because you are to young to understand) Now I look back on OoT with such nostalgia. Not from beating it last year but from the countless hours I spent with my dad, alone, and with friends trying to beat it and never succeeding. The title theme gives me goosebumbs when I listen to it now.

Ocarina of Time. I was young and I got it at a garage sale. It was already half complete and I spent most of my time riding Epona!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom