• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

My first was Twilight Princess. I hated the Forest Temple, but once I got through that I played the game for 3 days straight.

D

Douglas

My first was Zelda Minish Cap, I was 7 years old and my brother had to help me with the most parts. Its still my favourite Zelda game even tho Ive played many of the others.

My first zelda game was A link to the past I only made to the part where u first transformed to the bunny and I got stuck for w very long time and it wasn' untill I got Oot that I went back and to play it again but this time I managed to beat the game its still one of my favorite Zelda games

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Wind Waker. The first video game I ever got, and the game that sparked my love for Zelda. I love that game, and I love all Zelda games, but Wind Waker will always be on top. I think I started in 2004.

My first LoZ game was OOT. I remember getting up at 4-5 am to play it before I went to preschool. Been hooked on the series ever since.

The original legend of zelda. I would have been just a few years old when playing it but my older siblings/cousins would have showed me how to beat it. I never really remember a time in my life not playing zelda

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My first Zelda game that I owned and played was Phantom Hourglass on the DS, so I'm quite new to the series. officilally, though, my first taste of the series was the Wind Waker demo and Majora's Mask at a friends house on the GameCube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom