• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm actually in a very similar situation.
How relaxed are your parents? I mean, I told my dad about my relationship and he was pretty cool about it, although you could tell he thought it was a little strange.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You kind of have to learn to let things go as a mod because no one else will lol. It's a visible position and you'll get criticized a lot even for doing what you truly believed was the right thing.
You couldn't have said it better Seth! As a mod people will always criticize you no matter what. You will make one person happy and the other will hate you and the opposite as well.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You kind of have to learn to let things go as a mod because no one else will lol. It's a visible position and you'll get criticized a lot even for doing what you truly believed was the right thing.
I have actually learned to accept that over these past few months. I honestly feel my personality has improved a lot recently. I don't know if that's true though.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
How relaxed are your parents? I mean, I told my dad about my relationship and he was pretty cool about it, although you could tell he thought it was a little strange.

Well, my mom is really cool about it but my dad...it's hard to tell how he will take it. Some things he's really cool about and others he totally blows up about

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly feel like I have social anxiety and depression (not major but I still... I just... I don't know). They are such cliche things everyone diagnoses themselves with, and that's why I don't want to tell anyone. I honestly see the symptoms though.

I honestly don't care if you guys start making fun of me or call me a whinny ***** like always. I just wanted to get it out there to someone.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I honestly feel like I have social anxiety and depression (not major but I still... I just... I don't know). They are such cliche things everyone diagnoses themselves with, and that's why I don't want to tell anyone. I honestly see the symptoms though.

I honestly don't care if you guys start making fun of me or call me a whinny ***** like always. I just wanted to get it out there to someone.
I'm with you here, I have the same issues and it is hellish to get through them, a serious struggle. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always willing to have a chat.

I never understood the concept of pansexuality. Panromanticism makes complete sense to me, but pansexuality does not. Sexual attraction to has nothing to do with a person's gender identity; it's about their anatomy... There are only two sexes. So... um... what exactly is the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality? I should make a satire post on tumblr about how sexual orientations are transphobic and watch the notes pile up.

There are a lot of things people over self diagnose without enough knowledge, but depression is pretty easy to diagnose. If you feel depressed and anxious then that is exactly what you have. It's not cliche at all. Like Rep said we're always here to listen if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom