• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

G

Guest-3

This is so sad to hear. My brother came to me in 2008 and told me he wanted to be a woman. I supported him and now 8 years later he is no longer a he but a she. And I'm very proud :D You should have gotten full support and not the cold shoulder. People have no idea what is going on inside other people not even their own kids. And being suicial is very bad. So your so called best friend at the time was everything but a friend. I can easily say "hold on, it'll get better" but that's something I can't say because every person is different. I hope you're going to get through all this and come out stronger ;)
Thanks so much! And I'm actually doing a lot better now, thank you Jesus!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Honestly, it is ******** not to support trans people because what gender somebody is doesn't really ****ing matter. People that react so strongly to gay or trans people are being stupid.
You have become my number one hero :P

Nobody can know what a transgender is going through. I know I supported my sister (and still do) because there was/is not even one hair on my head doubting this. I have zero/zilch respect for people who don't even TRY to listen to hear what such a person is going through. The worst thing ever is my oldest sister. She told me that cecilia (my so called trans sister) was possessed by the devil. Oh man if I ever came close to killing someone, it was then. Let me just say I made it clear to that other creature sister to shut the **** up.

My real confession is I have a huuuuuuuuge temper. And I mean huge. I can easily toss a chair through a window when I'm mad. It's very bad these outbursts of rage.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
My real confession is I have a huuuuuuuuge temper. And I mean huge. I can easily toss a chair through a window when I'm mad. It's very bad these outbursts of rage.

Yeah, but you're good at hiding it online. In all the years we've known each other, I've never seen you, both when you mod or not mod, take your anger out on others.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yeah, but you're good at hiding it online. In all the years we've known each other, I've never seen you, both when you mod or not mod, take your anger out on others.
That's something I kept in mind. To never ever take my personal issues out on others. I never did and never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom