• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and Tevish’s role PM was shown to multiple players, he can’t even change alignments unlike me

so your info, unlike mine, seems to be pretty bad if not straight up deceiving

why would I even get Rag lynched out of nowhere if I were scum with her? lol

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
My guess is that Rag may have come back as a non-villain.

Legacy of Terror definitely sounds pro town. Definitely.

why would I even get Rag lynched out of nowhere if I were scum with her? lol

The solidest bussings come from outta nowhere. Better question, why would you feel bad about lynching mafia and why would you be glad they returned?

JJJ's information seems accurate given Rag's flip. With the mod confirmation in tow I see no reason to doubt it. I also know that his motivation does not require new threats be created, just that Spider-Man be splashed on the front page of the bugle as it should be, according to JJJ. So I see no reason not to help him out.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
JJJ's information seems accurate given Rag's flip.
then why didn’t any of you push her lynch?

Better question, why would you feel bad about lynching mafia and why would you be glad they returned?
Because I wasn’t sure how accurate the info I had was. From the flip it seems like it was ridiculously pinpoint accurate. And I was glad she returned because I like her :shrugs:

Legacy of Terror definitely sounds pro town. Definitely.
That just hints the new character to be another Octopus maybe. Which in this case, considering comics, would probably be pro-town.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
then why didn’t any of you push her lynch?

Because I wasn’t sure how accurate the info I had was. From the flip it seems like it was ridiculously pinpoint accurate. And I was glad she returned because I like her :shrugs:

That just hints the new character to be another Octopus maybe. Which in this case, considering comics, would probably be pro-town.

You must have missed where Zinger pinged a bunch of people that weren't around for that entire wagon from start to finish.

Are you saying it's almost like somebody fabricated the evidence, then fabricated the death post, then let it slip in the thread beforehand?

Zinger simply saying Rag returned to the active pool with a new role does the same thing without labeling it legacy of Terror.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
According to the alignment and character claims we have it’s kinda literally impossible for JJJ to be an active player? So what’s going on here? And why are you so worried about achieving their motivation even if it might hurt town?

If it was an event triggered and announced by Zinger I’m a bit confused as to why the info went to you instead of someone of the media or the paper.

I also know one of you Scarlet Spiders were in a scumchat with Rag and was directly against town, so you should maybe double check some of your informations if it came from there since one of you is blatantly manipulating the rest of you.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Anybody that puts on a mask can pretend to be Spider-Man. Not everybody that puts on a mask can BE Spider-Man though. If you think on who would put on a Spider-Man mask and intentionally be a menace, the answer should be simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom