• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You don't say?

Also it appears my motivation was outted. Fair enough, I didn't think there was much a chance of it anyway but you can't fault a guy for trying right?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Because the current conversation bores me, have a new topic it off left field: have we seen anything which supports any of Rubik's claims? Like, I've assumed that he's Robbie Robertson and sitting in a chat with Betty Brant, but what if he's JJJ, and there's no chat, and he's been messing with us this entire time? I feel like there have been enough claims that the kind of group chat he's been claiming doesn't seem to fit.
I'm not JJJ or Parker. Parker has flipped and I still don't know who wrote the JJJ article.

I am the editor in chief of the bugle.

You're not going to find my staff by process of elimination.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You don't say?

Also it appears my motivation was outted. Fair enough, I didn't think there was much a chance of it anyway but you can't fault a guy for trying right?

You gotta do the thing first. Then the other spiders can just take true status. Also we aim to misbehave tonight, you down Normie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom