• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
But each time I do this I learn. I raise the bar.

I am now planning both A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel and A Spider-Man Mafia 4 and they will be leagues better than this one as a result.

Hit me up if you can when these happen. I'd more than love to play again this was a blast thank you Zinger ^^

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Zelda dungeon participated in a multi-forum mafia game a while back. I checked the list of forums that participated in that game to find a forum that sounded interesting. And when I checked here, this game was about to start.

So basically random chance.
Well glad you picked us out of the list, it was fun playing with you and I can't wait to play in future games together!

Hit me up if you can when these happen. I'd more than love to play again this was a blast thank you Zinger ^^
On that note, anybody who would like to be notified when a new Spider-Man Mafia hits the web, please send me a private message with the best and most reliable way to get a hold of you that will stand the test of time. I don't know when these games will run (will it be months? years?), or where (here? NGA? elsewhere?), so relying on something like a forum or discord community to get a hold of you is probably not the best way to go about it (case and point, there are people who wanted to be in this game but because I had no way to get a hold of them and they'd gone inactive on NGA they never knew it started up again). So give me an email that you check or a twitter that you frequent, or heck even a cellphone number I don't care. Just, if you want to be on the Spider-Man Mafia mailing list which I am officially now creating, make sure I have some way to poke you. This goes for all of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom