• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We are becoming a menace to cement JJJ's motivation.

@Fred, were we ever not?
I'd very much prefer you to not be a menace. We don't need JJJ to win. We've got a good team.

But, since I am reasonable, tell me why we should help JJJ achieve his motivation. Tell me how in the world helping the spider hater would help us get anything done. And while you're at it, maybe spill the beans to your old pal about what's going on?

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
JJJ was able to mod confirm his town alignment so I see no reason not to help him achieve his motivation.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
JJJ was able to mod confirm his town alignment so I see no reason not to help him achieve his motivation.
And you do this by becoming a menace yourself. You do realize that a spider and a town is better than a possibly, maybe better town and a threat of any kind, right? So maybe don't become a menace?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You're already entertaining two threats so what's one more old pal?
I'm really not. But out of curiosity, which delightful threats am I consorting with? Because I'm pretty sure my team is about as good as I get to have at this time.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm really not. But out of curiosity, which delightful threats am I consorting with? Because I'm pretty sure my team is about as good as I get to have at this time.

According to JJJ the lizard, Curt Conners and the Daredevil, Matt Murdock. He said they comprised the actual mafia with Ragnarokio.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
According to JJJ the lizard, Curt Conners and the Daredevil, Matt Murdock. He said they comprised the actual mafia with Ragnarokio.
And I should trust you why? I should trust him who hasn't shown his true face here why? Why do you trust him? You never struck me as the trusting sort.

As Daredevil, Matt Murdock, unless there's another Daredevil Matt Murdock running around (technically, at this point in the comic continuity Daredevil has faked the death of his public face, Murdock), I know you're dead wrong. And you don't have to take my word for it. Folks have seen my Role PM a plenty. You can see it if you track me. And I'm willing to submit to any form of investigation to verify this, even if it means I've got to flip some day soon.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The problem I have with Scarlet's claim is that something like 6 people have seen Tevish's PM. I guess he could have an ability that shares a fake PM that makes him seem like town, but I'm not sure I'm willing to bet on that without evidence.

My guess is that Rag may have come back as a non-villain. With Jackal SMS, it's fairly clear that Zinger was not shy about including roles that could out and screw over the maf.

CL probably doesn't have many if any more lives. He's playing up his "immortality" to fend off votes, and so far it's worked. CL is the kind of player who will do anything and everything to not die.

Traveler and Co may or may not be villains preventing the town from winning. We know who Funnier is to take him down, but it's unclear how much we'll have to throw. Voteblock+roleblock at least.. Goblins almost certainly are stopping the town from winning, as are remaining maf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom