• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
(I am, sorry, moving in and student internship picked up a lil bit and then it just was harder for me to come back. Still down though)

Pen

The game is on!
Resuming the game! @Storm @Killjoy @Woyogoyo @Doc

Janine and Elizabeth arrived at the meeting spot by Michael's house not too long after Michael, Medivh and KJ had gotten there.

"Good to see you two made it," Michael said with a low voice to the Baxter sisters. "I hope your parents are alright." Then he went over to the shed next to his house and opened the big doors. Inside stood the van he had mentioned previously. It was rather big with three seats on the front row and plenty of space in the area behind that.

"Toss in your bags. We'll make sure we're all ready once Beck arrives so we can leave quickly. I've prepared the van in advance so it's fully charged on electricity and I've made sure the solar energy rechargers work."

Janine was in the process of sobering up but she was starting to feel a bit sick. Nevertheless she got in the van with her packing and took a seat in the back.

Pen

The game is on!
Janine declined the the breakfast offer. It was the middle of the night and she didn't have an appetite. Besides, with how sick she felt anything she ate now was at risk of getting thrown up anyway. She leaned her head forward and let it rest on her large backpack that she had in her lap. She wished she would be able to fall asleep - if only for a little while - but her mind was racing and she was completely unable to relax.

Michael, however, was happy to get a little something to eat. "Thank you KJ," he said and started munching. "So tell me, who else here besides me knows how to drive a car?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beth raises her hand, almost dropping Janine in the Process
"I had my Liscense before all of this"

Pen

The game is on!
"Wonderful," Michael said and gestured toward the driver's seat. "Then would you mind driving us out of here, Beth? I need to operate the detonator, so it's best that I don't drive."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Beck ran up and quickly jumped in the van. “Sorry,” she said, with an excited grin. The escape plan felt more real now that they were actually in the vehicle. She only carried a small pack of supplies.

Storm

Beth took the Keys , her hair darkening, and her blue eyes turning Hazel
"anything you say, Mikey dear <3"
wow. couldn't we have talked about this?
who's in the drivers liscense pic?
as Lizzi takes the driver's seat , the transformation is complete

Pen

The game is on!
"It's all good," Michael replied to Beck when she arrived. "You made it just in time. Alright everyone, let's hit the road!" Michael took the seat next to Elizabeth who was sitting in the driver's seat. "Alright, whenever you're ready. We're heading south."

Storm

Lizzi turned the Key in the ignition, but the engine didnt roar. she tried it again, and still nothing
"Alright, Mikey dear. did you make sure the bettery was hooked up? that it had gas? did you run diagnostics beforehand?"

Slightly giddy, KJ reached in his back pack and grabbed one of his Mountain Dews asking "Are you sure you put the right key in?" with a dumb grin on his face. Looking down, he then asked; "Anyone want any Dew?" Gesturing to his small stash of soda before opening the one he was holding.

He then looked at Michael and asked with a dumb grin on his face and a gleam in his eye; Say, Michael, how about I detonate the bombs?"

Storm

Lizzi looked at the single key on the keyring. she sarcastically looped it around and then puts it back in the ignition. the engine still doesn't turn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom