• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
D'aw! Thanks!

And DL, if I can just make her shoes... not high-heeled, then I'll be good. I can't draw high-heels. For the life of me. I'll tell you what, when I figure out how to, I'll draw you ANOTHER picture of Mariana with the PROPER shoes, free of charge!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK then. She shall be drawn!

But I gotta warn everyone, I'm probably gonna slow down for the next week. It's kind of a hectic one for me. I'll try to draw, but I can't make any promises on how much and how soon I will. Until next week, that is.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I TOOK A LOT OF LIBERTIES WITH THIS DRAWING. IF THE OWNER FEELS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLY INACCURATE, I WILL DRAW HER AGAIN.

Sarah, by furrysnail.
iPod pics K 369.jpg

I reeeeally wanted to give her that hat. Like, so bad. I guessed and winged a lot of stuff on this chick. If I winged wrong, go ahead and tell me! I won't mind. But I hope you still like her.

OH. MY. GLOB, TATL YOU MIND READER! Hey can I have a favor? can you send me a PM with the Rento you drew me, the ME you drew, and Sarah? Cus I want them all to be in one area ( the PM) So I can easily find them

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Waaaaait a minute wait a minute wait a minute! I WINGED RIGHT?! I ACTUALLY WINGED RIGHT?! HOLY MOTHER OF MAPLE! I'm not sure I can put them all in a PM, but I can try. Don't be upset if I can't, though. They're all on this thread somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom